The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
nerd.gif

hate that most 12's had translucent soles. but I hate clear soles in general

they need to change it up a bit

code works.

can't be bothered waiting for discount

they would have been $280 retail here in AU, so 190 shipped is cool with me.

ID is really nice in person. Insta-copped. Much better than last year's rendition. Spots are my way are charging $250.00 though.

Seems like the CLEs are not moving in Europe. Honestly I expected them to sell better.

So I will wait for a discount.

If the Europe release is an indication, no one should have a problem to get these immediately or for discount

Last edited:
Seems like the CLEs are not moving in Europe. Honestly I expected them to sell better.
So I will wait for a discount.

If the Europe release is an indication, no one should have a problem to get these immediately or for discount

1 post up already shows that.

FedEx always charges me a $30 customs fee when ordering on END and I'm in Texas. Add that to your total before pulling the trigger.
Thats crazy, I'm in Houston and I've never been charged customs from END. I've ordered Lebron XI lows, Command Forces, Kobe Xs and Clot Lunar Forces from them.

Last edited:
FedEx always charges me a $30 customs fee when ordering on END and I'm in Texas. Add that to your total before pulling the trigger.
Thats crazy, I'm in Houston and I've never been charged cystoms from END. I've ordered Lebron XI lows, Command Forces, Kobe Xs and Clot Lunar Forces from them.

Only thing I can think he when he orders, he orders in quantity

Last edited:
Only thing I can think he when he orders, he orders in quantity

Nope. Just one pair for every order. Totals were always below $200.. That's so strange...both times I got an invoice from fedex a week after delivery. The second time the people on kicks deals talked me into ordering the 29s and assured me that he customs fees was some kind of error. A week after my 29s came in I received another invoice from fedex. I live residential so I'm at a loss.

Last edited:
Copped of SA and rep for the INFRO. Been in love with this colorway sense pics leaked can't wait to cop a BRON jersey to roc these in. Not sure which CAVS jersey goes best. BUT I am excited to get these in hand to add to my HOL AND BHM!!

Was going to wait on the CLEs (aren't they officially called the 'Witness' though?) and use my DSG employee discount after a week and pick them up for $150...so probably around $160 after tax. But we only got 1 size 9 in stock so I didn't want to risk it being gone. Decided to cop on SA!!

Last edited:

Was going to wait on the CLEs (aren't the officially called the 'Witness' though?) and use my DSG employee discount after a week and pick them up for $150...so probably around $160 after tax. But we only got 1 size 9 in stock so I didn't want to risk it being gone. Decided to cop on SA!!
Hope SA comes through with the USA

I wonder how much the poll would change if started over today. Seems like the it started right during the Palmer craze.

Yeah, we need a new poll with all the low colorways actually listed out and the EXT models added

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom