The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
smokin.gif

Would you mind a quick on foot ?? all good if you don't want to tho 

Last edited:
You have to be around when they are posted. The lebron flights were like $135 shipped the first week they dropped on one of the sites.
I know, but were the prices below the US price or below the regular European price?

Really don't know if these will sit in Europe, but I most certainly will wait and hope for a discount

I like the corks, yea dark brown would have looked a bit nicer the black is not bad at all...Corks,Rex EXT and I think I'm done as well unless some XII I don't have I could catch for sub 150

Just waiting on Flights to drop at one of the main chains and still debating on the EXT's then I'm done with the 12's. Didn't even cop a low this year.

The lows are probably the most comfortable shoe I have.  I can't rave enough about how that one piece bootie, or whatever you call it, feels.  Just what the doctor ordered with this nasty humid Texas heat.

Not really that true. We've gotten a bunch of releases on sale within days of release.
had one recent release on sale day of release...double helix days before they released....to all my fellow Canadian sneaker luvaz look on the bright side...all star weekend is there next year and you guys will probably get some exclusive releases that will hit us at a higher price to obtain!

Last edited:
looks like i will be buying my first pair of 12's, what's the consensus on sizing? thanks in advance!

Got my Cleveland pair today, my first pair. These are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'd say if you want room go up a half size. But they are pretty much true to size.

Got my Cleveland pair today, my first pair. These are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'd say if you want room go up a half size. But they are pretty much true to size.

TTS.

Sorry meant to quote the comment above you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom