The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
mood indigo mood indigo You are on the right track

Having Custom orthotics give you a base in your shoes, if that makes sense

They help with getting your shoes to a one to one fit and they can also help a little bit with comfort; depends on the material they are made from

I have 2 different kinds-one of them feels like it made more of foam or rubber, one of them is made of carbon fiber and a rubber compound.

When you see College and Professional athletes wear types of shoes that are known as kinda uncomfortable like Jordan retroes or Nike shoes on a entry level most of the time they are running custom orthotics in them.

I don't know exactly how much they cost regularly because I always got them from the team but I always heard they were around $500

Anybody know where I can find the datas in a 13.5 or 14?

I just picked up my first lebrons (All star 12's) and I really like the shoe and want to pick up a couple more pairs.

it's a preorder don't ship til 6/27 that rumored release date that happens to be the same release date as the USAs i think we've heard this before though
nerd.gif
ISS just put them up today.

Technically they are a preorder but

They ship like SA. As soon as they get them in. No wait for release date. Usually week or two early.

Anybody know where I can find the datas in a 13.5 or 14?

I just picked up my first lebrons (All star 12's) and I really like the shoe and want to pick up a couple more pairs.
Check the outlet thread. Lots of Nike Stores are getting them in for $179.

Philadelphia Mills got a shipment of Datas. Can prob phone order if they have a 14. (215) 281-3523 

Custom orthotics are made from the podiatrist making a mold of your foot. They are designed to give you a more neutral gait/foot strike. The heel to toe motion of your foot as you walk. It all depends on your eversion/inversion of your foot (does it roll outward or inward?) and your arch plays into it as well. If you are flat footed it pushes up a bit to help create an artificial arch, and if it's a high arch it helps to cushion it. It's not really designed for comfort per se, but more to help even out your feet and give you better support/motion and help correct any imbalances from the ground up a non neutral gait might cause. Comfort is just a by product.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Easters now on sale at Footpatrol for around 130 shipped (I see the prices in GBP, so not exactly sure how much)

Last edited:
Big game tonight, which colorway does he go with?  

Cleveland/Witness colorway based on the last win they got in those?  

@MOOD INDIGO You are on the right track

Having Custom orthotics give you a base in your shoes, if that makes sense

They help with getting your shoes to a one to one fit and they can also help a little bit with comfort; depends on the material they are made from

I have 2 different kinds-one of them feels like it made more of foam or rubber, one of them is made of carbon fiber and a rubber compound.

When you see College and Professional athletes wear types of shoes that are known as kinda uncomfortable like Jordan retroes or Nike shoes on a entry level most of the time they are running custom orthotics in them.

I don't know exactly how much they cost regularly because I always got them from the team but I always heard they were around $500
Great. I was simply trying to find out about the ones LeBron was rocking, as they do have more cushioning than other inserts I've seen, plus now I can buy them off the site. Peace.
I dont even know how he runs lol
I've seen worse, I play football, and man some of us have some mangled feet at the end of the season. That said, LeBron is a magnificent athlete, wouldn't you say?
Custom orthotics are made from the podiatrist making a mold of your foot. They are disigned to give you a more neutral gait/foot strike. The heel to toe motion if your foot as you walk. It all depends on your eversion/inversion of your foot (does it roll outward or inward?) and your arch plays into it as well. If you are flat footed it pushes up a bit to help create an artificial arch, and if it's a high arch it helps to cushion it. It's not really designed for comfort per se, but more to help even out your feet and give you better support/motion and help correct any imbalances from the ground up a non neutral gait might cause. Comfort is just a by product.
giphy.gif
So you are saying that they do improve comfort, right? So what was that other guy talking about? I am sure that LeBron would not be wearing them if they were not comfortable, especially at this time of year. He hasn't been wearing the Elite's consistently either, right?

so paisley release on the 27th??
thats the rumor that has been floating around for awhile, but there's no concret evidence, personal i'd rather a july release as i'm hurting right now and them paisley are a must have and i don't like to take waiting game chances

thats the rumor that has been floating around for awhile, but there's no concret evidence, personal i'd rather a july release as i'm hurting right now and them paisley are a must have and i don't like to take waiting game chances
feel you on that..yea I don't think too much of anything peeks my interest as of yet next month so then would be fine...this month is hectic and I'm just trying to survive!

Back
Top Bottom