The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
@MOOD INDIGO

There is a difference between custom inserts and orthotics technically. And they do improve comfort BUT that is the secondary function. The primary function of orthotics is to correct foot imbalances that can translate up the leg to knee, hip, or back issues. The comfort comes from your foot being shifted back to a neutral position. If you want straight comfort you could throw some Dr. Scholls in there but they do nothing to improve any foot issues like those I described, OR you could get custom inserts like dude above described. but again they provide extra cushioning, no imbalance correction. Make sense? My GF is a physical therapist for about 25 years and her ex husband is a surgical podiatrist so I speak from experience.

As for the Elites vs Regular the make ups of the shoe "guts" are the same. Zoom pods, plastic shank plate etc. Bron's orthotics should fit perfect in any pair he wears. Elite or regular on court is prob just preference, unless the giant TPU cage plays a factor in torsional rigidity.

Last edited:
@MOOD INDIGO For what you are looking for those will improve comfort

Think about it? dudes aren't going wear them if they were uncomfortable

The other guy is partially right there are many types of orthotics/ custom inserts some are better at certain things

But yes you will most likely find they are more comfortable for performance wear than they were out of the box after breaking them in

Also I'm not sure if those are same orthotics Lebron wears

Last edited:
@MOOD INDIGO For what you are looking for those will improve comfort

Think about it? dudes aren't going wear them if they were uncomfortable

The other guy is partially right there are many types of orthotics/ custom inserts some are better at certain things

But yes you will most likely find they are more comfortable for performance wear than they were out of the box after breaking them in

Also I'm not sure if those are same orthotics Lebron wears
For better or worse, almost every athlete in diff sport wears orthotics ...

I've heard mixed reviews about performance of the LBJ 12s tho... definitely not the most popular among average size dudes.

Finally got Modell's shipping email! I have a feeling their shipping is SUPER slow, anticipating next week. Ordered both Kyrie Lettermans and Witness pair on Saturday morning, both still show "label created".

smokin.gif
These are hot af. Awesome how shiny these look on tv.

Why don't we get something like this Nike? 
mean.gif

These look so hot, they deserve a very special game of him and the Cavs  

This pair would sell out immediately 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom