The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
What do you guys think about the low USA's. Got them and the low Remix's with the thought i could keep both or just return 1. Really like the remix but USA's seem almost kinda boring in person, not as clean as i thought they would be. 

What do you guys think about the low USA's. Got them and the low Remix's with the thought i could keep both or just return 1. Really like the remix but USA's seem almost kinda boring in person, not as clean as i thought they would be. 

USAs are my favorite low... followed by the Hot Lava and those upcoming purple joints.

Those Remixes are at the bottom of the list of lows to me...

USAs are my favorite low... followed by the Hot Lava and those upcoming purple joints.

Those Remixes are at the bottom of the list of lows to me...
Ha! funny how opinions can be so different. Im gonna wait it out a couple days see if they grow on me. Just seem a little bland almost

local CHAMPS in Esdee,,,easters are $129
tongue.gif
GREAT deal.. I love mine-def the most underrated 12 cw.

nleZVs4.jpg
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE?!

Wow..... Is this dating site or sneaker site
I'm sad to say this is not first time I seen somebody on here flexing their calf muscles before taking a pic

Yikes, this wasn't my intention at all... I was trying to show off the swoosh on the shoe because I thought it looked good. I came back from the gym (hence the attire) but as you can see I don't do leg day (I am/was a swimmer) so there's no flexing involved from that standpoint lol (that pic would fail horribly on any dating site)

Last edited:
Yikes, this wasn't my intention at all... I was trying to show off the swoosh on the shoe because I thought it looked good. I came back from the gym (hence the attire) but as you can see I don't do leg day (I am/was a swimmer) so there's no flexing involved from that standpoint lol (that pic would fail horribly on any dating site)
laugh.gif
 just busting balls man....no leg day? cmon bruh.....dont be this guy:

Again, if they actually RANG up the shoe, the price may have been lowered, thats why i asked what they did to determine the price.

How are they not doing you a favor by price matching?

Think about it.

The only time you would ever price match is if the store you originally went to doesn't have the size you`re looking for, right? So why would they FIRST lower the price to match the other store THEN allow you to use a coupon to get it even cheaper?

At that point, they already know you don't have a choice but to either pay the regular price and use your coupon OR price match to get a lower price because the other place doesnt have the size you need anyway, they do.

They hold all the leverage in this instance.

Goes back to what i was saying. If the price should have changed across all Footlocker stores, then they just TOLD you how much they were and didnt ring it up. thats NOT what price matching is. price matching is when the price rings up one thing but you alert them to the price being different at another location and match that price and manually change it.
thats what im trying to tell you. Price matching is NOT the same as stock locator.

Price matching is when, say House of hoops has a shoe, but not your size for $100. You to go Finish line, who has the size you want but the shoe is $150. You alert them to the fact that house of hoops has them for $100 and Finish Line price matches and manually lowers the price down to $100 for you.
Okay, that makes sense if you're talking about to different chains. Especially if FNL is one of them because they're separate from the FTL umbrella. I would even understand if it was a FTL and FTA or FTA and Champs or whatever. OP never mentioned there were two different chains. I thought he said he went to FTA and tried to price match from another FTA and was surprised he couldn't use the coupon because a FTL he went to did the same.

If a one store of a specific chain won't price match another one of it's stores and allow you to use a coupon as well then that's absurd because the price should have been discounted anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom