The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
those prism 12's are
sick.gif

i just can't get with these 12's in general...

Metallic silver Swoosh/logos to resemble a spoon would've been a better touch. Don't like the upper design but it'll tie in to the breakfast/cereal theme.

Anyone know where I could find Lebron XII Data for a good price. Cant find em anywhere. Need a 9.5 thanks guys.

Also looking for Rubber ext black. Size 9.5

Has anyone ever ordered from Undefeated before? They are painfully slow. I ordered the red paisleys for $200 last Friday and they still haven't even shipped.

Has anyone ever ordered from Undefeated before? They are painfully slow. I ordered the red paisleys for $200 last Friday and they still haven't even shipped.
They're known for extremely slow processing. Only order from them as a last resort.

Them and Flight Club take like a week to put your shoes in another box and slap a shipping label on them....it's maddening.  
mad.gif

Man I rocked the wheats today for the first time. The fit is terrible and I got normal feet I brought them true to size is anybody else having issue with the fit of the wheats?

Man I rocked the wheats today for the first time. The fit is terrible and I got normal feet I brought them true to size is anybody else having issue with the fit of the wheats?
Do you have any other colourways of the XII? Non EXT perhaps?
i don't.....

Do you have any other colourways of the XII? Non EXT perhaps?
nah these the first pair
.....i have no fit issues with either of the 2 exts i have, they fit comfy, better than X ext, but not quite as good as reg X models, and way better than XI but on par with the XI lows

Cle's finally mine, all other 12's go in the closet for a while, these are by FAR my fav colorway of the 12's , hell fav colorway datin back to the 9's (chinas)

pure fiah tha Cle's are ! :smokin

no shoe fits as well as the 12 lows ! :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom