The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Any rumblings on a finals shoe or shoes?

Has to be something released

Has happened every year so far

Those prisms look just like the ZX Flux. I don't see the Fruity Pebbles influences.
I think it the closest one to the 4s we gotten in a MENS SIZE since there are fruity pebble lebron kids colorways. But i meant in the sense of it being a muti color (fruity pebbles) base with a white posite (milk) as well as it saying "Eat Your Breakfast". But im still passing

Last edited:
i thought it was evident on them being fruity pebbles
nerd.gif

Man I rocked the wheats today for the first time. The fit is terrible and I got normal feet I brought them true to size is anybody else having issue with the fit of the wheats?

I had the same issue with my wheats. Witness's and lows fit perfect.

I think it the closest one to the 4s we gotten in a MENS SIZE since there are fruity pebble lebron kids colorways. But i meant in the sense of it being a muti color (fruity pebbles) base with a white posite (milk) as well as it saying "Eat Your Breakfast". But im still passing
Kings "gay" Pride? Just saying.

I really want to get the easters today now lol I been wearing my Court Visions all week. Love it but I was looking down and wondering how much better they'd look with black&white laces than with the infras they have. I'm such a stickler tho i won't put off brand laces on it lol no lebron tips no go.

Not sure if these were posted in here already but came across these PEs on IG. They are super clean

View media item 1623746

Last edited:
I really want to get the easters today now lol I been wearing my Court Visions all week. Love it but I was looking down and wondering how much better they'd look with black&white laces than with the infras they have. I'm such a stickler tho i won't put off brand laces on it lol no lebron tips no go.

Not sure if these were posted in here already but came across these PEs on IG. They are super clean
I think those are a Florida Gators Home PE if I'm not mistaken.

Think imma go return my 6 trillion dollar mans and exchange for Easters. I like em but I dunno I feel ill wear the Easters more. Decisions decisions.

Actually I think I'll go exchange for the ASGs and cop the Easters lol then I'll just need the double helix, datas and flights when they go on sale

I think they run half size big actually, I buy size 14 on other brons and kobes, but on the 12's i had to go with a 13.

Back
Top Bottom