The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

well FTL dropped restrictions on the paisleys but i can't get it to show me the price with mil disco, it's acting weird, no matter which shoe or item i try, not checking out without my guarantee price
Yeah, Eastbay did that to me too. I just kept trying and it popped up. Kinda weird.
yeah i had to go thru the verification again, $216.50 for paisleys, i'm feeling great and i'm back on track bring on the fruity prisms, got my money right
nthat.gif
tennis balls
pimp.gif
 corks
devil.gif

what does one have to do to acquire the bday coupon? Ive been a platinum member for champs for two years but have never seen anything in my account for a bday coupon.

The theme behind the Cork X was definitely Bron winning a championship, but there have been a number of other Nikes to use cork (or cork replica) that had nothing to do with celebrating or winning anything. They can use it however they like as far as I'm concerned.

Lets not forget these Lebron 11 LS:

lebron-11-nsw-lifestyle-red-cork-01.jpg

Good News:  Nike finally dropping a "real" Cavs colorway LeBron sneaker. 

Bad News: It's on a solider 8, not a LeBron 12.  

Using a "Flyease" closure system designed for folks with disabilities, to make it easier.  

Really nice colorway.  

Good News:  Nike finally dropping a "real" Cavs colorway LeBron sneaker.

Bad News: It's on a solider 8, not a LeBron 12.

Using a "Flyease" closure system designed for folks with disabilities, to make it easier.

Really nice colorway.
what's even funnier is that we're on soldier 9 now and soldier 8s
laugh.gif

I'm probably the only one but I love the Easters. Love that color purple and the orange laces match perfectly. Hopefully the in store order at FTA goes through. Copped for $129
was love at first sight for me and i was able to cop the weekend of release for a lovely price...copped the socks too!

well lets tally up all the nike cork shoes, am90 cork, sb corks, janoski corks, af1 corks, cork x & xii, and then 2 xi ls corks, yeah ls def the worse out the bunch
You think the AF1 x Air Max cork hybrid is better?

bespoke-cork.jpeg
most def and that says a lot bcuz i HATE AF1s
mean.gif
 but there has never been a good ls design minus the kobe 9yoth and kd vulc for kids, all other ls are a waste of space

Those multicoloured 12s might be the worst colourway to date
sick.gif
not sure if they are people from here but ive seen some interest in these from people on various sites....
people on here bugging, i'm looking for the laces to swapping as we speak, i already found the socks

Last edited:
i might be in the minority of sneaker fans who just cant wrap their head around the whole matching sock thing

Make that the two of us, Bruh. Silliest fashion statement in years if you ask me. I can actually tolerate it on the youngins, tho. But it's the grown *** men with the matchy socks that's just pure comedy to me..... :rofl:

most def and that says a lot bcuz i HATE AF1s :smh:  but there has never been a good ls design minus the kobe 9yoth and kd vulc for kids, all other ls are a waste of space

people on here bugging, i'm looking for the laces to swapping as we speak, i already found the socks
View media item 1626446

These were decent, no?

maxresdefault.jpg

I've never owned a LS pair but I would rock these... I do agree most of them are horrible though.

Back
Top Bottom