The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

most def and that says a lot bcuz i HATE AF1s
mean.gif
 but there has never been a good ls design minus the kobe 9yoth and kd vulc for kids, all other ls are a waste of space

people on here bugging, i'm looking for the laces to swapping as we speak, i already found the socks

These were decent, no?

maxresdefault.jpg

I've never owned a LS pair but I would rock these... I do agree most of them are horrible though.

i might be in the minority of sneaker fans who just cant wrap their head around the whole matching sock thing

Make that the two of us, Bruh. Silliest fashion statement in years if you ask me. I can actually tolerate it on the youngins, tho. But it's the grown *** men with the matchy socks that's just pure comedy to me.....
roll.gif
i love my matchy matchy socks and hat, and shirt

i can't hate, they're ugly to me but i loved the jordan xii autoclave and have 2prs that i don't wear bcuz i stopped liking the look, to dress like for me, you know what forget everything i've said i admit defeat on all subjects at this time as i'm at a loss of words as i dig myself deeper with you and ls :lol:

Haha thanks dude, btw I wasn't trying to come at you or trying to get into it with you-I actually wanted to hear your opinion! But, yeah, they are pretty dressy so I could see how that would be a turnoff. I never understood the LS shoes, they are supposed to be casual and wearable but yet they do crazy stuff like release the lion fur model of the Lebron 12 LS lol

Shout out to Nike for taking artistic risks though haha

Last edited:
not sure if they are people from here but ive seen some interest in these from people on various sites....

Yeah, a few people here seem to be interested in them.

Personally I think they're the worst colourway though, even the Chromosomes look better to me

i can't hate, they're ugly to me but i loved the jordan xii autoclave and have 2prs that i don't wear bcuz i stopped liking the look, to dress like for me, you know what forget everything i've said i admit defeat on all subjects at this time as i'm at a loss of words as i dig myself deeper with you and ls :lol:

Haha thanks dude, btw I wasn't trying to come at you or trying to get into it with you-I actually wanted to hear your opinion! But, yeah, they are pretty dressy so I could see how that would be a turnoff. I never understood the LS shoes, they are supposed to be casual and wearable but yet they do crazy stuff like release the lion fur model of the Lebron 12 LS lol

Shout out to Nike for taking artistic risks though haha

See the XII ls weren't bad thinking back on the others, I think the simplicity of those make them bearable, I thought for sure we'd get a lion's mane ext, I'm shocked we didn't get a denim either. Well maybe on the xiii we'll get more royalty designs, since we have a crown and cloak maybe xiii ext kings mane

Such a disappointment are those wtl xiis. Especially coming from last year's model which were perfect. I am curious about them tennis ball xiis though.

i might be in the minority of sneaker fans who just cant wrap their head around the whole matching sock thing

Add me too, my mom copped me the Easter's with the matching socks and shirt......I mean if I was in highschool again I could understand but c'mon I'm bout to be 25 lol it's AG I made that smooth exchange for the ASG's

Those WTL 12s look like someone blindfolded themselves in a Nike ID order.

The whole what the is Getting old.

well lets tally up all the nike cork shoes, am90 cork, sb corks, janoski corks, af1 corks, cork x & xii, and then 2 xi ls corks, yeah ls def the worse out the bunch
You think the AF1 x Air Max cork hybrid is better?

bespoke-cork.jpeg
that looks like a bespoke and how is it a hybrid, it looks like an af1 with a visible air unit

all forces got air units in the heel, or at least they supposed to

Last edited:
Add me too, my mom copped me the Easter's with the matching socks and shirt......I mean if I was in highschool again I could understand but c'mon I'm bout to be 25 lol it's AG I made that smooth exchange for the ASG's
I actually kind of like the Easter shirt. Thought it was one of the better tees this cycle. Still haven't copped tho

Back
Top Bottom