The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Is that a glow in the dark sole? Looks a little more milky than usual. Otherwise those don't do much for me, not sure why they're "lmtd." Give me the train wrecks please.

Idk what to think about those 
nerd.gif

Need on foot pics please

As of now I plan on getting the:
1. Lebronald Palmers
2. The Train Wrecks (if they release)
3. The LMTD blue lows

Corks I'm not to sure about as of now :rolleyes

So, uh, um... anybody copping the fruity pebbles EXT today?
I copped a pair off of NDC. Did it so my seven year old will be jealous of my shoes. Now I can sort of match her with her fruity pebble 12's. 

Last edited:
had to sell my witness. Liked the lateral view but everything else.. Not for me. The color blocking is too much on the medial side and the back.

FIXED....... Then on to the 13s. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

What about those Cobalt Blue LMTD lows? Hopefully we'll be going in on the 13 like we did the 11's! As far as the 12's go I think I'm going to finish off the line with 4 when all is said and done.

Last edited:
The prisms r icey af in person. Hoh round my way said they were a qs n i looked at that dude like **** tryna lie to me for a sale

had to sell my witness. Liked the lateral view but everything else.. Not for me. The color blocking is too much on the medial side and the back.
where's dislike button when you need it...lol...cant wait to check out the prisms when I get off!

What about those Cobalt Blue LMTD lows? Hopefully we'll be going in on the 13 like we did the 11's! As far as the 12's go I think I'm going to finish off the line with 4 when all is said and done.

Need to see more pics. Nothing strikes me as limited except the limited tag. And yes, hopefully 13s are better.

Back
Top Bottom