The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I agree, but even if people do buy...not a single Bron has been difficult to obtain this year (unless you're a size 14-15 lol). So I don't know why people keep asking if pairs are gonna sit...I mean we have models from the beginning of the cycle still around for deeeeeeeep discounts. Everybody please keep eating.

Thanks everybody on the 2K's @dwoodactennis JRizzo5o2 JRizzo5o2 kanyeezy411 kanyeezy411

I LOVE how accessible the Lebron 12s have been for everyone... Not to make any MJ comparisons but it reminded me of how OG AJ models used to come out and you actually had a shot of getting them (sometimes even on discount). Of course, if they retro Lebron 12s 20 years from now, maybe this will be a completely different story because the whole "retro" concept builds hype.

Last edited:
The Wheat pair didn't (Im only going off of what Nike.com does......Other sites put them on sale as they please. Some even right after release)

Yeah but they DID go on sale on a couple sites (I know OS Life and 23penny sold them at discount). I think the low Palmers may have been the only 12s to not see a discount anywhere.

where did the RC go that were sitting on NDC
nerd.gif
 first the Kobe exts dissapear and now this i wonder what they're up to

Dont agree with much at all on that list

To each his own. the 1 was such a let down to me. Colorways were just weak and the lowtops were just plain garbage

Last edited:
I know, I was pointing out I was initially wrong.. NDC didn't discount nearly as many models as other sites did. Palmers never saw any discount though but maybe that was b/c they didn't produce as many of those.
Yeah but they DID go on sale on a couple sites (I know OS Life and 23penny sold them at discount). I think the low Palmers may have been the only 12s to not see a discount anywhere.

Palmer's are sitting at a Nike Outlet in Toronto at a serious discount off Canadian retail. $179.99

View media item 1628192

Palmer's are sitting at a Nike Outlet in Toronto at a serious discount off Canadian retail. $179.99
which outlet in toronto? LOL theres about 4 if your considering niagara falls too :tongue:

--edit--

nvm i got my answer

Last edited:
So another pair of EXT's? So now we have:

1. Wheat's
2. Rubber City
3. King's Cloak
4. Prism/Birthday Cake
5. Tennis Ball
6. Cork

This is the most pairs of EXT's I've every seen release on any pair of Lebron...

Back
Top Bottom