The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
It all depends on where the product is shipped from and how long it takes to process.

How come the stock locate on the rose golds tho? Were they on sale too?
No not on sale just yet i was hoping when i went but i got the reds too thanks for the info the other day....

Maaaan all the grief you gave me about them being retail still and you didn't even update us that you ate on the $150 price tag? BRUH!!!! :lol:
:lol: yea man. I was queued up to straight stunt on you. I'm gonna get the tear sewed since I'm just hooping in them anyways. Total was $26 shipped I think since I used ebay bucks. Probably why I was nonchalant with my inspection.
We're the white ones a bit orange tho or am I right thinking they faded?
No the red trim on the white shorts should be as "dark" as the away. My guess is faded. My Mourning is the same dazzle material and it's a great deep red. The last time any orange was used was back in like 97-98 when their black uni's had the red, white, orange trim. Plus I have noticed that next to the white and yellow piping the red looks lighter but just your eyes. Def RED.
Thanks man. I figured they were faded. Def appreciate you confirming. Not the end of the world but I would have been HEATED (pun intended) if I had paid a grip for the set.

Didn't know they could fade like that.

@DEWHICKEYwhen you say you ball in retro's now, are you talking about J's?
I play in a couple of those. A pair of  III's, IV's, XII's. Unfortunately they do not hold up as well aesthetically as retro's from other brands. They play well, and outside of the XII's, they really chip and peel pretty quickly, but they do feel good for me.  In my rotation are the Reebok Question, really good solid shoe for me, and a pair of the Adidas Top Ten 2000, solid shoe as well. I like my shoes to weigh around 14 to 16 ounces. Once you get down to 13 and less, I feel a bit hesitant on moving as I normally can. LeBron's shoes used to offer that support, but they no longer do that for me.

Last edited:
Flights finally price dropped in store at ftl 119. As soon as i get back to htown im gon slide me a sz13 with my vip reward
Been waiting for those to drop, repped for the info.  
nthat.gif

Been waiting for those to drop, repped for the info.  :nthat:
View media item 1660786

No prob bruh these have been on my hitlist for too long. Came at the perfect time too cuz after the martian 7s release i dont have any kicks on my radar til the laney lows

*update- i jus checked the sneakernews release calandar for september n i was so wrong about my radar. Its looking worse than july sheesh

Last edited:
Flights finally price dropped in store at ftl 119. As soon as i get back to htown im gon slide me a sz13 with my vip reward

Repped and thanks for the reminder, I also have a VIP reward and a bday coupon. Just gotta decide on which one I want to use.

I never get the bday coupon from ftl also it would be great if you could get the in store price online for the ebates lol

Last edited:
Made only my 2nd Lebron 12 purchase.....scooped the NSRL pair from RUVILLA for 119.99. My only thing is that I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail, and I can't even access My Account on their site to see if its cleared or not. I haven't purchased from them in a long time. Should I be worried?

Definitely doing a lace swap on those black/gold lows if I get a chance to cop.

Might use the extra black laces with the gold tips that came with the Home LeBron X elite.

Hopefully the laces are the only thing radiant emerald on that colorway.

Red 12 Elites are easily top 3 red LeBron of all time. I doubled up on these and have been hooping in them along with wearing them casually. Would have grabbed the Rose Gold elites, but the laces ruined them.

I see I sent my post prematurely. For those who may not have noticed, I said TOP 3, meaning there are 2 other ones, which are listed below.

LeBron 8 Christmas
LeBron 9 Christmas
LeBron 12 Elite (depending on the day, tie with the 9 Christmas for the number 2 spot)

Last edited:
LeBron big Apple 6, x champ pack, x red suede, 7 fanatics, xmas 8 imo

9 xmas is very underrated

Last edited:
LeBron big Apple 6, x champ pack, x red suede, 7 fanatics, xmas 8 imo

9 xmas is very underrated

I wanted to bring up the unreleased red suede x but since they're unreleased I dropped it, I would def pick them up if they come out properly

Back
Top Bottom