The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

NT if you were out and about today and you saw me with one cle shoe on and one easter shoe on what would you say??
Id just look for a quick second and keep it moving
This, i've done and seen the same thing done with jordans though normally it's of similiar cws of a # so that it doesn't look completely crazy like flu games and cherry's or playoffs and flu games, or cherry's and taxi's or taxi's and playoffs well again this was back in the early 2000, did the same with the red and blue toe questions, but your talking bout 2 completely diff looking shoes so idk, i might laugh and keep it moving

My heart of the lions tore on the side.  Has anybody here done the nike claims process and if so do you think it's worth me trying to get a voucher for these? 

Nike can raise the price however much they want I'm gonna cop on the disco regardless. The way the 12 moved 13s will send hit the disco. Especially since first leaks don't have them looking right.

Those Pigelle look aight but unless they hit the 150 or under line easy pass.

Unless Big J gets em. Then they a go :lol:

Nike can raise the price however much they want I'm gonna cop on the disco regardless. The way the 12 moved 13s will send hit the disco. Especially since first leaks don't have them looking right.

Those Pigelle look aight but unless they hit the 150 or under line easy pass.

Unless Big J gets em. Then they a go :lol:

:lol: I don't own $300 for any shoes right now*

*disclaimer: unless it's the right shoe :lol:

Last edited:

This, i've done and seen the same thing done with jordans though normally it's of similiar cws of a # so that it doesn't look completely crazy like flu games and cherry's or playoffs and flu games, or cherry's and taxi's or taxi's and playoffs well again this was back in the early 2000, did the same with the red and blue toe questions, but your talking bout 2 completely diff looking shoes so idk, i might laugh and keep it moving
well i did it...lol both shoes have the black posite and nike check and of course clear soles!

Def worth getting the voucher. You can get a replacement pair for cheaper than the voucher.
Late pass
tongue.gif
OK I probably will start the process then.  They have a little paint wear on the posite but the bottoms arent even worn down since they were only used indoor.

Didn't come in here to hype anything up - came in here to give you guys a heads up on something that is pretty impressive - a NikeLab LeBron shoe collaboration, which is one of the more interesting LeBron 12 releases of the entire shoe's history. I'll keep my info to myself from here on out.

Entire shoes history? You say that like its a 20 yr old shoe.

Your post was just a poor execution to gain interest.

If your going to post blues clues and cryptic info then I agree it's probably best to just keep to yourself.

But as a mod of a snkr site who prides itself on being a community and sharing anything snkr related sounds contradictory to me

I think he meant the entire Lebron line considering it's the first high fashion collab

Coulda sworn he had other collabs tho they were impossible too. 112 brons, sprite remix, nba2k, or freegums (easy to get).
I think this is a bit different but it's still a collab in my opinion.

Last edited:
Didn't come in here to hype anything up - came in here to give you guys a heads up on something that is pretty impressive - a NikeLab LeBron shoe collaboration, which is one of the more interesting LeBron 12 releases of the entire shoe's history. I'll keep my info to myself from here on out.

Subjective. We do appreciate info but your delivery was pointless, you had us wait 3 days from your initial post and then you made another announcement to add to the suspense. Had you just shared the news in it's entirety from the jump the expectation level wouldn't have been so high.

Back
Top Bottom