The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Wtls don't look so bad in them pics above, I like the yellow posite but in other pics they look gold.

Last edited:
Those Asia releases look so weird with the line that goes all the way down in front of the posite wing :x

LeBron 12 Low "Rise", as part of LeBron's visit to the Philippines this week for the Nike Rise campaign.

Releasing August 21 in the Philippines (not sure if it'll be released worldwide).

Still waiting for full images of the sneaker to be posted.

Pictures c/o Titan.

Price tag of PHP10,495 = US$233 (The other LeBron 12 Lows that have dropped here have been retailing for PHP9,495 = US$211, all are legit retail stores).  Note that all athletic gear is generally marked up here in the Philippines.

I really like the Pigalle.......I'm really liking the WTL........my bank account likes neither 
mean.gif
Pigalle's are nice, very simple, but look sick on foot.  
smokin.gif

this is said every year when the first pic of every lebron shoe comes out.
Well I think this year it will ring a little more true but speaking for me I am not interested at all.  I liked the 11 and loved the 12, I don't like the 12 elites and the 13's look like a terrible evolution of the elites.  And with that I am done basking the 13 in the 12 thread lol. 

Funny how people always make these blanket statements whenever people like a shoe.... Like some dudes weren't in on the WTL regardless
True.  And to be fair, the first "actual" pictures of the final version just hit in the last two days, these are the first few pics of the version without silver posite on both sides.  

Give guys a chance to see them
laugh.gif

Patiently waiting for the 4ths to go on sale at FTL then I am in for the corks and thats it.  Might pickup the What if's down the line if they still there in a few weeks 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom