The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Im in for the NSRLs & the lion heart. Lion heart colorway looks clean and simple compared to the rest.

Man I wish that craziness on the orange pair was just a black or basic colored solid piece with the swoosh on there.

Still excited for the premiere this week and I'll definitely be trying on the NSRL pair on first day. I wanna feel these on feet and see what's going on with them and their unfamiliar materials.

Time to begin the 12 chapter. Still all In for NSRL's and Instincts, data cool too. Not feeling the lion hearts tbh

Last edited:
So, anyone know what the Black/red colorway looks like? I usually get the black based colorway of lebron's every year, so this years won't be any different. I do like the "Data" colorway, though, but I have to see what the black/red color looks first.

Socks have release dates now?
sick.gif
Things done changed...
mean.gif
nah i seen them socks my home city FTL today

NSRL and Lion Hearts are a must.
Instincts look coo but idk I gotta see them in person.
I wonder what route will they go for the Xmas release, make them all red and green or vice versa like last year

nah i seen them socks my home city FTL today

Nah trust me they have a release date. Employees probably assume that because most socks don't have a rd that those don't either and threw them on the rack.

oh welp atleast that pr's in stores instead of being a ndc exclusive like all these other print socks for the big 3

Agreed. I like them though. Will definitely grab a pair along with the Lion Hearts.

oh welp atleast that pr's in stores instead of being a ndc exclusive like all these other print socks for the big 3
Agreed. I like them though. Will definitely grab a pair along with the Lion Hearts.
yeah they look good but I decided to wait til I got back to el paso instead of grabbing them here in Killeen, I find it odd that they're supposed to go with the lion hearts though the seem more like they'd be for a bred shoe instead of a white/red

Back
Top Bottom