The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

^ Good looks.
laugh.gif
 I got the CEO of Ustream to agree on twitter that they need to be there ..... I don't know why they don't stream an event like this 

Coming in late on the lebron 12

I assume these have the drop in sole

aka less tech for more $$$ ?

Really lookin forward to all the nerdy stuff: weight, why a podular set-up (hopefully not a bust like lunarlon for lebron), materials, etc. Really hope these are comfortable out the box with none of that break-in stuff. Mesh, if that's what it is, looks promising but does appear to be somewhat rigid. Guess we'll find out today! :smokin

Really lookin forward to all the nerdy stuff: weight, why a podular set-up (hopefully not a bust like lunarlon for lebron), materials, etc. Really hope these are comfortable out the box with none of that break-in stuff. Mesh, if that's what it is, looks promising but does appear to be somewhat rigid. Guess we'll find out today!
smokin.gif
Pure speculation but my guess is the mesh portions are like the "flyknit" portions from the XX9's in terms of a structure inside.  The XX9's have a type of "hardened" skeleton in the toe and heel portions of the material to provide support and protection.  With these I could see the mesh like material having that same type of form underneath, then the extra layer with the "shell" pieces around the ankle and down near the sides of the foot on the outside of the shoe with that plastic.  I bet they will be pretty comfortable too, based on the materials.  But that's just my guess from the pictures.  

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me if we just see high quality images of all the colors we've already seen. I hope we get something new though.

Pure speculation but my guess is the mesh portions are like the "flyknit" portions from the XX9's in terms of a structure inside.  The XX9's have a type of "hardened" skeleton in the toe and heel portions of the material to provide support and protection.  With these I could see the mesh like material having that same type of form underneath, then the extra layer with the "shell" pieces around the ankle and down near the sides of the foot on the outside of the shoe with that plastic.  I bet they will be pretty comfortable too, based on the materials.  But that's just my guess from the pictures.  

I hope you're right bro. I'm somewhat anticipating a kobe 9 type of feel, where it's not technically functional flyknit because of the hyperfuse interior, but instead of faux flyknit it's faux mesh. We'll see though. When it comes down to it I really just don't wanna go through that inital pinky toe hazing lol.

Last edited:
I hope you're right bro. I'm somewhat anticipating a kobe 9 type of feel, where it's not technically functional flyknit because of the hyperfuse interior, but instead of faux flyknit it's faux mesh. We'll see though. When it comes down to it I really just don't wanna go through that inital pinky toe hazing lol.
roll.gif

cant wait to see what theme they use for the All Star game being that its over here in NYC...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom