The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Probably passing on the WTL. They are improved but they still don't do it for me right now.

Still have a long queue of brons I need to grab.

This. I been saving that bread and watching the price drop in LBJs. Still need to cop 4 older c/ws before they're ghost from FTL

Not gonna lie, IMO this shoe didn't have a truly "WOW" colorway, and the silouhette is decent, but this is probably my favorite Lebron. Granted I've only been a sneakerhead since the bron 9, but this shoe has treated me well!

When you wear a size 14 like me, everything is a first day cop, SMH.
Truer words have never been spoken.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

After seeing detailed pics of what thes i must admit they are not as trash as I had originally thought. Would consider copping on discount.

mannnnn looking at pics, on the WTL i like the right shoe a lot, the left is an atrocity. looks like the just swapped the 2 colors of the upper and the posite on each shoe. If i can get below retail or find em a couple weeks after release maybe. At this point i have 3 Tattoo sessions i have to bang out in september and rather do that 
mean.gif

correct me if im wrong but isnt the WTL XI are still obtainable for retail or just a few dollars above if you look hard enough? i think this will happen to the WTL XII too imo.

Is there anymore XII lows dropping? they're so damn comfortable but the colorways are kinda wack, Raptors are cool but loud, Remix's are ugly but I kind of like them anyway, white/gum are clean as hell but don't fit my Technicolor wardrobe.

Artesian Teal/Hot Lava low 12's would be SOOO hot, they've got some slides like that on FNL right now so I'm hoping we see that CW on some actual shoes.

Is there anymore XII lows dropping? they're so damn comfortable but the colorways are kinda wack, Raptors are cool but loud, Remix's are ugly but I kind of like them anyway, white/gum are clean as hell but don't fit my Technicolor wardrobe.

Artesian Teal/Hot Lava low 12's would be SOOO hot, they've got some slides like that on FNL right now so I'm hoping we see that CW on some actual shoes.
theres the black/gold colorway dropping and also the lebron low rise dropping this sat.

A lil tennis ball video look, via @jordansjordans23 on IG... IDK how to or if I can embed the vid, so I'll just link it

Ya'll can keep the tennis balls & corks. But I'm actually feeling the WTL 12s now. Much better than the initial pics.

Those & Rise joints are definitely coppable.

Damn tennis balls gonna make my wallet cry 
nerd.gif

You guys think Corks will reach discount?

Don't want to really mess around but I'm not looking to drop $250

Back
Top Bottom