The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Look good, box is pretty cool.  
nthat.gif

X158 Shanghai First Release of the Pigalle Lebron XII Today With Lebron in Town 

Copped a pair, gonna say quality control was kinda poor. 

Very limited pairs though. 
Very clean, makes the elites look sort of not horrendous

X158 Shanghai First Release of the Pigalle Lebron XII Today With Lebron in Town 

Copped a pair, gonna say quality control was kinda poor. 

Very limited pairs though. 
Look great! Can you elaborate on the quality?  Also, off topic....but did they have that white Pigalle basketball for sale as well for the release? Just wondering if it would possibly release here in the states.

adidas shorts with nike :smh: :rolleyes I had to :lol: I'm guilty of that sometimes :wow: I try not to capture on camera though. :tongue:

Congrats :pimp:

Was thinking the same thing.

You would be correct. It's the lanikai pill box trail overlooking lanikai beach. Her whole family was there. Did it on the first day of vacation to get it out of the way and end my stress.

the WTL arent bad, actually kinda nice. but for me its gonna come down to if i have 250 to spend when they drop, might have to decide between them and the corks.

When you wear a size 14 like me, everything is a first day cop, SMH.

IN!

Exactly that's life for a big footer |I

Was digging the WTL's at first but now they slapped that huge 23 on the side I may reconsider :smh:

The backstory for them is turning me off as well but I'll probably cop anyway :lol:

Paying homage to MJ though :\

I really can't stand that dude enough to not cop just off of that :x

Last edited:
Exactly that's life for a big footer |I

Was digging the WTL's at first but now they slapped that huge 23 on the side I may reconsider :smh:

The backstory for them is turning me off as well but I'll probably cop anyway :lol:

Paying homage to MJ though :\

I really can't stand that dude enough to not cop just off of that :x

Who confirmed it is paying homage to MJ?

I'm saying how you show up after 6mons mia? Who rescued you? And yeah where you read the homage to mj? Aren't they beefing right now?

Who confirmed it is paying homage to MJ?

I'm saying how you show up after 6mons mia? Who rescued you? And yeah where you read the homage to mj? Aren't they beefing right now?

I been lurking that's all :nerd:

And I saw it on IG and SN that they paying homage to all the great hall of fame athletes or some crap like that :x

The “What The” series will officially continue with the LeBron 12, seen here through Nike’s official images of what may be one of the top releases of September, but the core category appears to transcend the LeBron line and cover a broad history of Nike. The stand-out detail is obviously the huge “23” on the Hyperposite of the right shoe, which could possibly be a nod to Michael Jordan, but peep the other details like Safari print, Royal posite, Safari print, speckling from the Air Tech Challenge II, and the heel-tabs inspired by the Air Trainer SC High.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom