The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Who was it that posted that pic of the double Helix with the pink posite painted to match the outer posite??  I'm wanting to get a pair and have the same thing done.

ya the what the's look real nice now. i promised myself no more kicks until the 11's in december but then i bought the 7 cigars.. hopefully I can contain myself

so the only black and grey is on the pull tab and sole
tired.gif

Too much green for my liking, would have been better with some black or grey hits here and there.
3m flywire, silver nike check and laces like in the volt X and this is perfect, as is i'll await seeing the materials but the volt X has the upperhand in battle of the lebron volt shoes

^ Yeah I was thinking something like that. If it were 1 solid piece fuzzy volt upper kinda like the FYB but with the rubber white lines to show the lines of the shoe I'd be in on em.

Tennis balls look fine to me. They look like tennis balls. Yall are just nitpicking.
we were all thinking more on the lines of this

that seperating line you see on the tennis ball ^ right there, well we expected it on the shoes

Last edited:
Tennis balls look fine to me. They look like tennis balls. Yall are just nitpicking.

that's what we got but we were all thinking more on the lines of this
View media item 1687103
that seperating line you see on the tennis ball ^ right there well we expected it on the shoes

This isn't the first tennis ball themed shoe. Nike just changes the texture or pattern to give that tennis ball look and feel.

Personally, I don't want them cheesy white lines.

that's what we got but we were all thinking more on the lines of this

that seperating line you see on the tennis ball ^ right there well we expected it on the shoes
This isn't the first tennis ball themed shoe. Nike just changes the texture or pattern to give that tennis ball look and feel.

Personally, I don't want them cheesy white lines.
i was hoping for something closer to this

with the felt like this on the non posite parts

and the posite to feel like this

so that it would have the same posite look of this

but instead i'm stuck with the look of this ^ which is bland and boring, i'll still buy it just because
laugh.gif
 but it is bland and boring when compared to 3/4 of the other lebron 12exts released

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom