The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Nice! I'm gonna hunt around for the all reds. Did you see the new hyper cobalt blue pair on sale as well?

Nice! I'm gonna hunt around for the all reds. Did you see the new hyper cobalt blue pair on sale as well?
soldout at my store so not sure if dey part of sale? But i would assume they are since all the other new releases were $99

Doubt we will get them, but those AM95 lows would be a day one purchase.  
nerd.gif

95 hybrid is *** :x ...and I love 95s, reminds me of the older womens and GS versions that only had a heel unit.

Last edited:
Cant really tell, but im thinking its not really a Hybrid. Seems like it would either be painted or the material placement was changed so they could color it to mimic the AM95.

if it was an actual hybrid with sections of suade/leather, around it, i wouldnt purchase it at all. that would look dumb IMO

It's just made to look like the AM 95, not an actual hybrid mix of the shoes. I'm sure they just dyed the mesh overlay to have the grey gradient and added the toe part. 

Well its got the toe cap and the small swoosh in the back... so I guess its a "fusion" since it doesn't meet the requirements of a hybrid. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Meh on the AM 95 inspired. Just go buy the real thing.

There is hope you guys can get them though.

AIR MAX 95 LJ QS (822829-444)

The revision is alot better... they probably realized it was turrible with the flight wings. I even like the solid white soles.

Yeah that 23 looks bad :lol: should have atleast evened the shoes out and put a big Magic of 1 on the other shoe

Back
Top Bottom