The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
My friend can hold me down on a pair of corks for retail, makes sense to cop or do you guys see them sitting like every other pair?

I'd take em if I were u just incase they do sell out ( these are more hyped than any other ext's )

My friend can hold me down on a pair of corks for retail, makes sense to cop or do you guys see them sitting like every other pair?

I'd take em if I were u just incase they do sell out ( these are more hyped than any other ext's )

Yet not as limited as tennis balls or even wheats, these are gonna be everywhere like the RC, I'm not saying they'll make it to sales. We'll know more when FTL puts it on their launch locator but my local FTA already on 'em

Yet not as limited as tennis balls or even wheats, these are gonna be everywhere like the RC, I'm not saying they'll make it to sales. We'll know more when FTL puts it on their launch locator but my local FTA already on 'em
I hope that's the case, but the Corks will draw more interest than the RCs. You know they watching 
nerd.gif

I hope that's the case, but the Corks will draw more interest than the RCs. You know they watching :nerd:
There should be more pairs than the RC's right? The RC's had QS on the label and judging by the pic these don't. Or doesn't that say anything about the amount produced?

There should be more pairs than the RC's right? The RC's had QS on the label and judging by the pic these don't. Or doesn't that say anything about the amount produced?
You might be on to something there. Hopefully Nike didn't drop the QS label because the EXTs weren't selling out quickly

I hope that's the case, but the Corks will draw more interest than the RCs. You know they watching 
nerd.gif
No Kobe X ext nor the last 2 Lebron XII exts have carried the QS label, idk about the tennis balls as I haven't bought those yet

You might be on to something there. Hopefully Nike didn't drop the QS label because the EXTs weren't selling out quickly
you might be right in why they dropped the QS label

my local FTA has the Corks fcfs, might be the same for the local HOH around me, FTL needs to update their launch locator

my local FTA has the Corks fcfs, might be the same for the local HOH around me, FTL needs to update their launch locator
Its updated now. HOH Only here in Saint Louis but FCFS........ Same as the kings cloak.

Last edited:
Depends on size.

I think these will be like the Pigalle and those took a coup[le days to sell out of the big sizes.

If you are a small footer, I would wait.

Retail or lower would be a win for Corks to me.

Last edited:
Corks and WTL available on InStyleShoes. $279 no tax Free Shipping(Looks like they have 2 FSR)

Went ahead and grabbed my size 14. Nice not to have to worry on the 26th.

Got Pigalle for $240 (will be in tomorrow) so I was all right with WTL price. 

Last edited:
Passing on both for now. Gotta let that cool down happen and I'm eyeing some Jordan xi lows I miss.

The cool down game is handy cuz some of the time (not always) once it's cycled through you're over the shoe/cw whatever it may be altogether and realize you'd have just ended up selling em

Back
Top Bottom