The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Where the WHAT IF/Cowboys fits at?
Keep your purple feathered fingaz of my Boyz
laugh.gif

Clean but not worth the price of admission to me
Copped on disco so I'm happy.

Best Elite so far.

yez sur day 1 but i have my doubts they release but the last low releases first couple weeks in october so fingers crossed
I think they will release they will just be a QS.

Saw the What If Max on ISS and thought it was these. Would def pay $229 for the Lebron.

Clean but not worth the price of admission to me
Copped on disco so I'm happy.
Best Elite so far.

yez sur day 1 but i have my doubts they release but the last low releases first couple weeks in october so fingers crossed
I think they will release they will just be a QS.
Saw the What If Max on ISS and thought it was these. Would def pay $229 for the Lebron.

Wasn't worth the 20% off either. Clean tho and I'm glad you like them.

I put them on par with the other colors. All of the elites look good to me. Just for the right price.

Meh.... The lows match the division better than the actual Cowboys shoes :lol:

#bored

Nikelebron.net said the air max/lbj f&f release so it only for da real lambo and dem lol
It's a great site, but more as a place of reference than for breaking release news.  

Pretty sure Dino Hatfield has been saying LeBron x Air Max QS in October for a couple months now...we'll see.  

Ya no shade towards that site but I think he gets most of the info. from here. He could be right on this one but we'll see. Screw it, lemme just call Uncle Lammy

I much prefer the X corks. I like that model and the white accents over the black, but since I couldn't cop those these maybe a nice consolation prize. Also I picked up a pair of 12s at an outlet for playing in and I hate the laces. I can feel them flopping around and they constantly come untied. Does anyone have any lace swap advice?

Back
Top Bottom