The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
these gonna look fire on me
pimp.gif
Dat confidence ... get em red 
laugh.gif

Pass on Corks for me.
Don't do the Metallic Swoosh.
Wish it was Reg XII ID Gold Swoosh.

I know there were issues with the silver metallic swooshes, but I have the wheats and a red rubber city id both with the gold ext swoosh and have no problems with chipping or it wearing off. I think the gold is done differently than the silver. Just if that was something that worried you.

Last edited:
Won the raffle for the corks at my local hoh, pretty happy to grab em as I even like them over the cork x, just not a fan of a lot of white. These seem a lot more wearable to me.

I know there were issues with the silver metallic swooshes, but I have the wheats and a red rubber city id both with the gold ext swoosh and have no problems with chipping or it wearing off. I think the gold is done differently than the silver. Just if that was something that worried you.
That's good to know. May check them out. Still don't know why they couldn't use the other. It's a lot more durable and isn't solid metallic.
Even tho they look good on foot, I agree. Debating on WTLs
I'm def All In on the WTL. Love the giant 23,Gold posite, and the Yellow material on the Heel.

Glad I secured my pairs.

My pigalle elites came today and they are messed up.  the posite is separating from the backer, on my other pair of elites the backer and posite is totally connected and thats how it is in the picutres.  the other problem is the silver posite has spots where it has been worn down and the black is popping through like they were rubbed against the ground or something abrasive.

anyone else have similar issues?  im thinkin about not ordering a replacement pair,  for 300$ this is a joke. 

I got my Pigalle's in today. The silver posite has some worn spots in places. Looks like all of them are the same. I'm not going to sweat it because I love the shoe. They are the only XII to make me cop on sight. :nthat:

That's good to know. May check them out. Still don't know why they couldn't use the other. It's a lot more durable and isn't solid metallic.

I'm def All In on the WTL. Love the giant 23,Gold posite, and the Yellow material on the Heel.
Glad I secured my pairs.
Just in case I do decide to get them, you think the WTL would be a pain to get?

Always depends on size.

ISS has them for about $15 over retail so I copped 2 size 14. Size 14 is always a pain so worth the $30 not to have to worry come release day. Last year Nike Oversold. Also, Customs fees takes most Euro sites off the list of places to get them.

RuVilla HOL came in.

Plastic Eyelets
mean.gif

Did anyone keep their pair with these? How are they holding up?

Last edited:
well my FTL that doesnt get any good releases are getting CORKS & WTL, so i think you should be able to grab a pair. just like how everyone who wanted the WTL XI got to eat last year.

You can glue them back together, the only problem really that happens over time is the plastic pieces can become brittle and break right off the lace.

I'm a size 10 and I've been eating all year with the 12s. I love the corks and since I'm such a big fan of the 12 I've come around on the WTL and want to grab them. Considering every pair had been had for less than retail are these really going to be an issue to cop? Anyone have an idea?

I'm a size 10 and I've been eating all year with the 12s. I love the corks and since I'm such a big fan of the 12 I've come around on the WTL and want to grab them. Considering every pair had been had for less than retail are these really going to be an issue to cop? Anyone have an idea?
i dont see any reason why WTL will sell out instantly, i think we will have a repeat of what happened to the WTL's last year. they will be obtainable but will not sit for discount imo.

Last edited:

this pic is correct! it suppose to be seperated just incase someone is brave enough to do a lace swap!, i own rose gold and the ignites and all of the XII elites are like that!...this part is not a defect.
i'm guessing they left it like that to allow the lace to go through. 

I feel like I'm the only one who struck out with the WTL last year. Anyone know if this year's will come in a 12.5? That's my natural lebron size and im hoping i can cop this year.

Back
Top Bottom