The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I much prefer the X corks. I like that model and the white accents over the black, but since I couldn't cop those these maybe a nice consolation prize. Also I picked up a pair of 12s at an outlet for playing in and I hate the laces. I can feel them flopping around and they constantly come untied. Does anyone have any lace swap advice?
yea, don't dare try a lace swap, :lol:

My hoh was listed as fcfs for corks but when I stopped in today they switched today to raffle and were only giving tix out today. They said barely anybody knows so I guess that's good for me. Pretty lame way to do things tho...

i'm ready now, though laces may not make it til after the wkend but my locks and hat

should be here before or on sat
pimp.gif

@NrmanCruso

I finally bought a pair of size 15 lows just to try them out, and it's bizarre because they barely feel any larger than the 14. It's not until you tie them that your foot gets pushed into place in the heel, and you feel the extra toe room. The problem (besides minor heel slip if laced loosely) is that the comfort of the zoom cushioning disappears because it's in the wrong spot on your foot. The outsole is definitely size 15 but the bootie-construction makes them still feel tight.

I ended up sending them back and keeping the 14 as usual. They may be tighter and barely long enough, but overall they just work better. Plus, I haven't given any of my lows enough wear to really see if they break-in (which they probably do).

But a friendly reminder for those who aren't sure about the XII Low sizing...save yourself trouble and go up a half-size from your XII Mids.

My pigalle elites came today and they are messed up.  the posite is separating from the backer, on my other pair of elites the backer and posite is totally connected and thats how it is in the picutres.  the other problem is the silver posite has spots where it has been worn down and the black is popping through like they were rubbed against the ground or something abrasive.

anyone else have similar issues?  im thinkin about not ordering a replacement pair,  for 300$ this is a joke. 

My pigalle elites came today and they are messed up.  the posite is separating from the backer, on my other pair of elites the backer and posite is totally connected and thats how it is in the picutres.  the other problem is the silver posite has spots where it has been worn down and the black is popping through like they were rubbed against the ground or something abrasive.

anyone else have similar issues?  im thinkin about not ordering a replacement pair,  for 300$ this is a joke. 
pics?

Is the black showing through on the backside? The Lebron XII has the same problem the KD VI and Kyrie have with the back of the shoe rubbing against the box.
Good to know. I always go up 1/2 to full size in lows. It's funny how the bigger sizes vary in size to what they actually should be.

14 USA was crazy small compared to the rest. Hope the AM Low fits like the rest.

Last edited:

Damn. That's really a joke.

Would you mind uploading pics of them? 

I really like the Pigalle but I initially thought they were going to have a translucent smoke/purple-ish posite on them instead of the chrome/silver.  I've seen the terribly quality in the ID thread with the shiny finish so it's probably best to stay away at this point 
frown.gif

I really like the Pigalle but I initially thought they were going to have a translucent smoke/purple-ish posite on them instead of the chrome/silver.  I've seen the terribly quality in the ID thread with the shiny finish so it's probably best to stay away at this point 
frown.gif
The Pigalle doesn't have shiny metallic finish the ID does. It's actually the opposite.

Last edited:
There are at least 12 spots on the two shoes where the black has rubbed through and I have no idea why the posite is separating from the backer.  Here are pics:

That's garbage craftsmanship right there. I couldn't send those back any sooner, especially at the price you paid.

There are at least 12 spots on the two shoes where the black has rubbed through and I have no idea why the posite is separating from the backer.  Here are pic
Looks like it was done by the box. Either in shipping or when someone was inspecting them and placing them in there.

Makes no sense Nike charges $200-$300 for shoes and can't even give us a box that fits.

I would send back and reorder.

That's garbage craftsmanship right there. I couldn't send those back any sooner, especially at the price you paid.
trust me i got the label on the box, im just waiting for this manager to get back to me about a resolution before I drop them off.

Back
Top Bottom