The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
on to the 13...... my hoh flipped to raffle they were saying fcfs all week but now i aint wasting my time entering no raffle at footlocker its a waste at least here.....nevermind forget what i said.....anyway on to the 13...

Last edited:
CP8OMqcVEAATaPh.jpg

for those looking for WTL 12s, check @miadaddy on IG... $175- $185 shipped

I think the $150 could happen, so i'll pass for now

Are what the 12s sitting? DMV mall near me had 5 pairs over at champs sports just sitting there. Great details, may cop on the down low

If The WTL drops to around $150 Imma double up. Since I'm not messing with the XIII

THIS. The 13 is hideous. Not sure what the Kobe 11 is gonna look like other than its a low top but the kd 8 and lebron 13 are both awful. Aint bought a kd since the 6.

That big *** 23 on the side of WTL's kills them for me I'm good on them poops :x

Congrats to everyone who were able to cop that wanted them :nthat:

I like them, but how about Nike getting off their *** and releasing more than one OG color of the AM95 in its 20th year
thank you, nike used to drop dope AM95's. now they just aren't the same.

these are ok but id prefer a different color. Not the biggest fan orange

Really going to miss the 12. It became one of my favorite Lebron models. I think I got all the CWs that I wanted. There are definitely a few more that I like, but I'm happy with what I have. Wanted to get an ID too but just don't have the money. So I'm a little bummed about that

Do not like the 13 at all, so I'll probably just be on the lookout for some 4s and 9s, my other two favorite models that I badly need to get. Only have one 9 and zero 4s :frown:

Thanks man, I had apt more but I sold 5 pairs cuz I realized I was buying shoes even if I didn't really like the colorway, had to change that haha.

This! I see dudes post up collection pics with EVERY CW and I think "there's no way they dig every release". I used to cop 10+ CW's (7, 8, 9, 10) but there were plenty I stayed far away from.

Last edited:
Well, had my boy grab a pair off swoosh and snip to me hour 165, officially done with the 12 and lebrons for a while because the only thing that can reel me in at all are a great colorway or 2 on the 13

Back
Top Bottom