The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
WTLs come in tomorrow. Been a good ride on the 12 (datas, instincts,double helix, NSRL, Rubber Citys). Passin like J Kidd on the 13.

Hoping FTL blows out the Witness pairs soon.  Need to double up. 

Question: do the Paisley's fit TTS? Ruvilla has them for cheap but no size 10 :frown:. Could I go a half size down?
paisley fit like all the other exts which fit like the regular 12s, they have the regular padding there's no leather slim down and even in the corks the length doesn't feel like it's longer with the leather liner like the other exts, I got a 10.5 in every ext fits great, 11 in xi and x and xi lows

Damn, USA's went on sale at NDC EU but just missed them. I'm not mad though, copped the paisley's instead for 140. I'm definitely not done with the 12. Still need:
1. Datas
2. Corks
3. AM95 lows
4. USA's

Plus HOAL, CV, BHM if I encounter them for the right price. Good thing I don't like the 13, so I can keep focusing on the 12.

USA's were only on sale on NDC Europe in one size. The rest was sold during the weeks before.
I hoped to get them on sale there too. Now I will look out for other sites to reduce them.

USA's were only on sale on NDC Europe in one size. The rest was sold during the weeks before.
I hoped to get them on sale there too. Now I will look out for other sites to reduce them.
OK, last time I checked they still had my size in the USA's but that was a couple of weeks ago. Glad I could cop the Paisley's though. Hope eventually the corks will go on sale too.

trigger finger is starting to itch on these corks and what thes. starting to think i should have grabbed the corks for the $190

Anyone know if kicksusa online prices are the same in store? Lookin to pickup the SVSM lows for $109, they dnt hv my size online, wuz hopin to cop instore for the same price

Anyone on the hunt for WTL's, keep an eye on oskicks.com the next couple days, looking like they will be around $205.  

who bought the tennis balls from fta 34th st i need the product #
nerd.gif

And here i thought all you did was bash sneakers that you didn't like over and over..  

repped
There's nothing I love more than to hate on stuff but every blue moon I try to help.

Nice shoe, but he messed them up with the Fei Long pants.

View media item 1730771
:rofl: those pants are turrible
View media item 1730783

Kinda regret not grabbing the Cloaks last weekend for 73 bucks... clearance store I went to was having an additional 30% off of hash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom