The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Arizona Mills has three pairs of Pigalle Elites(2 10s, 10.5) for $180 with an extra 20% off. Not sure about phone orders...

Last edited:
Wow.... All this talk of the Flights and I just purchased a pair off of ebay from someone that got their pair from Eastbay. Oh well guess I'm part of the ones that didn't search "This time" before purchasing. I did check FTL and Eastbay. Neither had my size though. Still got them for a fairly good price.

View media item 1762398

I'm way late to the party...but lows are wicked comfortable.  
smokin.gif

they're at my local outlet too, and to think I thought i was getting a good deal at $190 from OS :lol:

Ugh, when I see the corks I get very upset. I need those Clevs, just waiting for Nike to lower the price.

I (SE)E heat on your feet. Been eyeballing these lately too. But reseller prices are hideous...

I SE(E) what you did there. Lol. I feel ya bro. I bit resale for $270. It was the lowest I could see and was worth it for me as I really wanted the kicks. Hope you can get a pair sometime in the future.

Good thing I've noticed with the lebrons is resale is going lower, with these 12s especially.

Back
Top Bottom