The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Saw the corks this past weekend and they don't look bad in person. Would need a super duper disco to cop tho. Still waiting for the red bandanas to go on disco locally. BigJ you got all the juice :pimp:

That's a GREAT deal @bigj505   
nthat.gif

Saw the corks this past weekend and they don't look bad in person. Would need a super duper disco to cop tho. Still waiting for the red bandanas to go on disco locally. BigJ you got all the juice :pimp:
I got the luck :lol:
Next may be the red bandanas. Need to figure out the hit list again. I forgot what my queue was.

That's a GREAT deal @bigj505
  :nthat:

Thx sir. I really like them in person. Still wish the black was dark brown but I'm cool with it now.
I had the SB corks and didn't really love them. These >>>>

Hopefully your boy can grab em (Kings Cloaks) at 150 with a hash sale... I coulda walked out with em for a little under 74 bucks before tax.

Last edited:
Hopefully your boy can grab em (Kings Cloaks) at 150 with a hash sale... I coulda walked out with em for a little under 74 bucks before tax.

It all depends on if they hit his store but I don't think they will considering they have already hit outlets. My best bet may be my footlocker friend if they go on sale or if they are around for the employee 50 next time.
I think they were taken down from Nike so I'm sad about that.

It all depends on if they hit his store but I don't think they will considering they have already hit outlets. My best bet may be my footlocker friend if they go on sale or if they are around for the employee 50 next time.
they're still up on nike.com for $199

they're still up on nike.com for $199

Ah ok. It was a different EXT I was thinking of then....

Btw 20% off of clearance on ndc. Code in the coupon thread.

Anybody know if the NSRL pair from foot locker will drop from 179.99 to 149.99 any time soon i have a 25 off coupon and bought the data ones for 150 but these are 179?

Anybody know if the NSRL pair from foot locker will drop from 179.99 to 149.99 any time soon i have a 25 off coupon and bought the data ones for 150 but these are 179?
Probably not on their website.

XI never lowered in price and some are still excluded
mean.gif

Witness back to $100  on RuVilla.

Also, Nice mailday from them. $100 a piece.
Thanks just picked up the Witness and the ASG Kobe's for 100 each on Ruvilla. Had to call my bank as I received a fraud alert and would not process my transaction but went through smoothly after calling the bank!

Wore Cle's to work yesterday , at office some lady asks "are those your halloween shoes ?" >D

was about to pull trigger on Flights woth getfit 20 off, but went with Wheats instead, imho dont htink i will find em for less than 170 shipped

those air max's :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom