The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
dangit of course I just ordered Witness for 100 shipped from eBay no box and these pop up.. oh well.. 20 bucks difference

Would grab the Helix but jus got some Palmers for 100 out the door last night. Why do the lows run so LONG.. I had to go half size up but looks like I have clown shoes on in my lows

Couldn't help myself, grabbed the instincts and helix!

and @serstylz2  I feel you on that. the only lows I have are palmers and I had to go half size up too because they are so tight but they are a bit long.

Yeah, not feeling those at all.

Do your thing tho.
roll.gif
well they were the closest to texas laces as I could get, USA works though, I mean they are USA lows, you're supposed to lace them straight across to make them actually look like the flag but I wanted to be diff as usual
pimp.gif

Does anyone of you guys have a Lebron 12 all star box thats not being used. Im a size 12 so a 11.5-12.5 would do.

Guys, I see that Footlocker has almost the entire XII lineup presumably in stock (not much of a discount though - at $179). Do they really have them or it's just that their site is not properly updated? 

While it may seem a stupid/irrelevant question, I am not from the US so I have no way of knowing the answer.

I am really interested in "Instinct" colorway and I couldn't find any means to get them until now. A friend is coming from the USA in a month and I was thinking about asking him to get them for me.  

Thanks!

Guys, I see that Footlocker has almost the entire XII lineup presumably in stock (not much of a discount though - at $179). Do they really have them or it's just that their site is not properly updated? 
While it may seem a stupid/irrelevant question, I am not from the US so I have no way of knowing the answer.
I am really interested in "Instinct" colorway and I couldn't find any means to get them until now. A friend is coming from the USA in a month and I was thinking about asking him to get them for me.  
Thanks!

Footlocker Canada or even Nike Canada for that matter are trying their damnedest to sell LBJ XIIs at full pop alongside the XIIIs while the XIs are on a mild discount (30%). Footlocker USA is far more aggressive, what website have you looked at?

Footlocker Canada or even Nike Canada for that matter are trying their damnedest to sell LBJ XIIs at full pop alongside the XIIIs while the XIs are on a mild discount (30%). Footlocker USA is far more aggressive, what website have you looked at?
Footlocker USA. It says they can only be shipped to lower 48 states. From pieces of info here and there I have the impression Footlocker don't have them in stock in stores, but rather ships them from warehouses? probably.

^^
There are a few central warehouses, but most times it it's the stores that ship out. If you're seeing FSRs of product it's highly likely that some stores in some smaller markets have product that's not moving.

The strange thing in this case is the price. Many of the colorways supposedly available had been on sale for much less and all of a sudden FSRs appear at $180. That is why i thought that maybe there was something wrong with the website. Anyway, thank you, mate! 

If anybody is still looking for the Paisley EXT, Nike Outlet at Woodbury Commons,NY (845) 928-8838, has them for 79.97.  No idea on the sizes available since they were in the back with only a display on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom