The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
the 12 ext was the best ext line ever, paisley, fyb, rc, wheats, corks, tbs, not a single miss on these, really would've loved to have seen them do a denim on the 12 ext

the 12 ext was the best ext line ever, paisley, fyb, rc, wheats, corks, tbs, not a single miss on these, really would've loved to have seen them do a denim on the 12 ext

Rum you're right. I came into the Lebron shoe game right about the time the 12s first photos leaked. It was love at first sight. I fell in love with the design aspect. Purchasing my last LBJ 12 about two weeks ago (All-stars), Ive ened up with 8 pairs. I found it kinda hard to swallow the Lebron 13 pill but i ended up with 2 pairs. I have the Cavs low and i just purchased the Luxbron for $107 of NDC.

Rum i know you were looking at the Luxbron at one point. Did you ever cop?

Does anyone have a link for the corks at a decent price? size 12
Wonder what the 13s will look like

Does anyone have a link for the corks at a decent price? size 12

Wonder what the 13s will look like

Are you trying to buy new or excellent condition used? Plenty deals i came across on ebay. I actually bought my pair off ebay. The Opening Nights are the closest youll get to Cork material being on a 13. Even that wont save that silhouette.

Are you trying to buy new or excellent condition used? Plenty deals i came across on ebay. I actually bought my pair off ebay. The Opening Nights are the closest youll get to Cork material being on a 13. Even that wont save that silhouette.
New, ill have a bit more of a look on ebay.
I agree about the sillhouette too lol, only 13s i have are the cool grey lows and allstars.

Thinking about grabbing the cork 12s to hopefully wear in a couple weeks
nerd.gif

EDIT - Had another look, cant even find one pair of DS size 12
frown.gif

Rum you're right. I came into the Lebron shoe game right about the time the 12s first photos leaked. It was love at first sight. I fell in love with the design aspect. Purchasing my last LBJ 12 about two weeks ago (All-stars), Ive ened up with 8 pairs. I found it kinda hard to swallow the Lebron 13 pill but i ended up with 2 pairs. I have the Cavs low and i just purchased the Luxbron for $107 of NDC.

Rum i know you were looking at the Luxbron at one point. Did you ever cop?
sadly I missed out on the motion code bcuz I couldn't get my $10 gift card to work so I kinda got frustrated, but if they're still on when nike drops another 20% i'll scoop them, I still need to take the time to grab the CVs that I returned

Back
Top Bottom