The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Top 9 Brons...,

1. IX
2. XI
3. VIII
4. AZG
5. X
6. III
7. VII
8. IV
9. II

The other two are fodder and beyond even ranking..... :lol:

Last edited:
I like this model, but I kind of miss the days when the focus for player models was on team colorways, and these other special editions were one-off releases. I don't have a problem with releasing new CWs in general, I just don't like how the only way to get a basic black, or white, grey, red, or blue shoe is to use iD now. Even with the Lebrons AZG - VIII, the first colorway was team based. I'm not a fan of these miami dolphins turqoise-orange, purple/orange, orange/neon, silver/teal/neon, and black/pink CWs. The white/red and dunkmans are alright though. I'll probably just iD an all black unless one GRs. Or just skip altogether if iD is too expensive

Including these, my favorites in order are:
II, VIII, IV, AZG, III, VII, XII, IX, X, VI, XI, V

ap27 ap27
Couldn't agree more. I've been saying it off and on in these threads for a while. Many have been asking "no Cavs color ways yet?" Have you been paying attention? Since the 9, in LeBron's line at least 95% of the colors have NOTHING to do with the team, or team variations. He ends up with mostly PE's that send us scrambling to iD, while bombarding us with releases simultaneously. It's a win for Nike across the board.

Don't get me wrong, I like the color options we have to choose from as well, but a simple team based color way can be great... You'd be HARDPRESSED to find someone who didn't like the HWC 7 when he was in Cle with those blue/orange uni's.

In reality most teams only have a home and away jersey with some alternates so team based colors are limited, but doesn't mean they can't be the focus of the line.

I like the 12, but do I need a shoe (NSRL) symbolizing green liquid in beakers and orange caution signs???

Last edited:
how you gon' post one of the ugliest 8s tho
laugh.gif
{
Def not one of the ugliest 8s 

@amishpimp27
Couldn't agree more. I've been saying it off and on in these threads for a while. Many have been asking "no Cavs color ways yet?" Have you been paying attention? Since the 9, in LeBron's line at least 95% of the colors have NOTHING to do with the team, or team variations. He ends up with mostly PE's that send us scrambling to iD, while bombarding us with releases simultaneously. It's a win for Nike across the board.

Don't get me wrong, I like the color options we have to choose from as well, but a simple team based color way can be great... You'd be HARDPRESSED to find someone who didn't like the HWC 7 when he was in Cle with those blue/orange uni's.

In reality most teams only have a home and away jersey with some alternates so team based colors are limited, but doesn't mean they can't be the focus of the line.

I like the 12, but do I need a shoe (NSRL) symbolizing green liquid in beakers and orange caution signs???
couldn't have said it better, i've always thought the first 3 releases for lebron and kobe should be the teams and then do the craziness, and have kd's released at the start of the season since his starts during the summer and sprinkle in their college cws though 2 out of 3 didn't go
laugh.gif

Last edited:
redrum3281 redrum3281
Totally agree, but at this point it's just not gonna happen.

I guess the reality is you have people who love LeBron and hate LeBron but equally love his shoes, so Nike isn't going to please anyone but themselves...

Don't like his team? NO PROBLEM! Here's a color way based on his first driveway chalk picture! Or maybe a "Hot Punch" color way with silver hits based on the fruit drink Bron got at middle school lunch...ya'll know...the clear plastic barrel with foil top :lol:

And if you don't like those? Well go over to iD and go bananas. Either way you slice it...Nike is moving units making that $$$

@redrum3281
Totally agree, but at this point it's just not gonna happen.

I guess the reality is you have people who love LeBron and hate LeBron but equally love his shoes, so Nike isn't going to please anyone but themselves...

Don't like his team? NO PROBLEM! Here's a color way based on his first driveway chalk picture! Or maybe a "Hot Punch" color way with silver hits based on the fruit drink Bron got at middle school lunch...ya'll know...the clear plastic barrel with foil top
laugh.gif

And if you don't like those? Well go over to iD and go bananas. Either way you slice it...Nike is moving units making that $$$
roll.gif
hugs those things are so gross tasting, we had them at my daughter's birthday party last wk

These are still one of my favorite Lebron's! I'm on the hunt for them, it's just so much heat always dropping now smh
I'M RIGHT THERE WITH YOU! I was trying to avoid the discussion but the VI is my favorite....I hope that when they retro, we get some help from NT since they get so much hate lol  Hunting down some size 11's at a decent price is tough!

So the week of Christmas...we are looking at the Data, Columbia AND Pantone XI, and a Christmas colorway?? Not to mention, Kobe and KD's......This is going to be a CRAZY Holiday season

I'M RIGHT THERE WITH YOU! I was trying to avoid the discussion but the VI is my favorite....I hope that when they retro, we get some help from NT since they get so much hate lol  Hunting down some size 11's at a decent price is tough!

So the week of Christmas...we are looking at the Data, Columbia AND Pantone XI, and a Christmas colorway?? Not to mention, Kobe and KD's......This is going to be a CRAZY Holiday season
I liked VI's a lot too...many said they didn't have that "signature shoe" design and feel worthy of LeBron, but to me I liked the simplicity of the design, they were comfortable, and had some good colorways.  Wasn't a bad shoe on court either.  I had quite a few pairs of VI's.  Underrated in my opinion, but that's just fine too.  

Back
Top Bottom