The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Than I guess it was a good joke because I always find humor in the cliché NT comment of how a shoe was great because it was "comfy"

The idea of nostalgic comfort from early childhood being reminisced upon had me laughing out loud for a second :lol:
Were they the V1's or V2's

I feel they should've made more V1's and skipped those V3's they're pretty much the X's

Besides the SB veteran days are so nice they never get the love they should View media item 1190948

V2's.

They should have just focused on V1's and 2's.

V3 were garbage.

Did anyone catch the pic today with the Dunkman logo on the medial side of the 'Dunk Force'? I can't find it anywhere now for some reason.  I'm pretty hyped for this one and it's starting to become my favorite out of the bunch

So the whole upper on the 12s is a bootie like the jordan 7? TTS might be the way to go. Toebox don't look packed like the 9s and 8s. 10s were comfy other than the pinky toe...but wait all lebrons hurt my pinky toe :rofl:

So the whole upper on the 12s is a bootie like the jordan 7? TTS might be the way to go. Toebox don't look packed like the 9s and 8s. 10s were comfy other than the pinky toe...but wait all lebrons hurt my pinky toe :rofl:
These look pretty comfy, looks like they might expand to conform to your feet, time will tell.

i tried to bring it back 
laugh.gif

For those who want the "12 thread back" what's there to talk about really? There's no new news and I'm sure once something comes out it'll get back on track. We're just killing time until then.

Back
Top Bottom