The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

So now that there is a drastic change to the sole with the hex air units, the lows better not still have a recycled sole from past releases.
Let's hope so!  

This!  A low with this outsole setup could be epic.  Haven't tried on these or the trainers so I can't speak too soon.  Hopefully they come through
Since they have  basically put the sole on two runners already, they have no excuses for the XII lows....  

Last edited:
nike will find a way to put da 9 soles on da lows again
eyes.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

Why do I have a feeling you're right?

I got my pair at retail store last night, the plastic part was broken when I pulled the shoelace....I wanted to exchange for another pair this morning,

the store said Nike got those batch recalled. And I got my refund.

To be honest, the quality wasn't as premium as my King's Pride 11.

The megafuse material is just so so....nothing special. The foam on the side is hard, it is like the og Penny 3 
This is crazy. I know it's just a little piece but, damn. I really hope that batch is the only recall nike does.

I got my pair at retail store last night, the plastic part was broken when I pulled the shoelace....I wanted to exchange for another pair this morning,

the store said Nike got those batch recalled. And I got my refund.

The megafuse material is just so so....nothing special. The foam on the side is hard, it is like the og Penny 3 

My man, this ain't a shot at you but the shoe is made of plastic/mesh - why would you expect it to be anything special? I am glad that they refunded your money with no questions asked.

These would have been much better, the swoosh placement looks good.
This is exactly what I thought. And the hyperposite wings don't stick out and the tongue is normal. The fact that the pre-school version is better than the mens 
mean.gif

The entire shipment to HK is roughly translated- fuked lol so basically the quality of the whole shipment was so bad that not a single pair made it onto the shelves.

I got my pair at retail store last night, the plastic part was broken when I pulled the shoelace

The megafuse material is just so so....nothing special.  

should i grab on rd or take a chance and wait for the sales.
Big J special my friend.
The writing is on the wall.. All I hear is discounts lol

Can't Wait!

I wouldn't mind copping more around the 130-150 price range for any of these. 200 tho... it'll have to be one I really like.

I think they'll all be avail at around 150 except any limited releases...

i'm looking forward to seeing how they perform but I still don't love any of the colorways... datas are my favorite but even those are just ok. hoping for some heat soon, maybe a dope asg cw

Copping on NDC on RD, if they go on disco someplace I'll cop and send the first pair back.

if i could cop the XII on disco at 130-150 I'll start a collection similar to the XI but at 200 meh not so much

@Heidiburgett on twitter, Nike PR director: "Due to a small cosmetic issue with some of the LeBron 12s, we have delayed the initial retail launch. New launch dates to come."

On NDC launch calendar, when you click on the NSRL, it goes to a "Time out" site...

I'm at a loss 
mean.gif
  I mean kudos to them for actually fixing whatever it is, but....nevermind 
mean.gif
 Frustrating!  

I think I'll go back now and just grab older stuff I wanted :rolleyes

There's s number of X's I need and I have no IX's so that'll keep me busy while Nike sorts out the foolery :smh:

Not to mention I only really wanted one pair as of now and that's Data's so it's cool, at this rate I'm sure they'll see discounts :lol:

At least they're fixing them I remember how the lebron x jades were coming out jacked up with missing lace tips 2 years ago

Back
Top Bottom