The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Welp.
laugh.gif

This isn't a good look for the LeBron line at all, after the fiasco with the XIs and LeBron not wearing them.

Last edited:
my guess is that they drop the cw's around the christmas cw, which can't be moved, at least I think

And all these cw's dropping probably means the discounts will be dropped a lot sooner, I doubt they would delay when they drop the bhm or asg or drop all the regular cw's after them and push back the launch of the next

If they delay the ids because of this ish 4 days before they supposed to drop :smh: That's all I really care about anyway. Don't do it Nike...

I thought the VIII was pretty slick looking but always wanted the "top" model that they put out for LeBron.  Maybe it's a sign...

$170 to create your own....I might jump off the ship on this one.  I'm still heated 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

I doubt they delay the ID's since they are made from "scratch".

For those that have bought ID's recently. Do they charge your card or paypal as soon as you checkout or when they ship???

Oct is far from dry. Penny's, Streaks, Walls, American Dad/Adidas Stan Smiths and that's just off the top of my head of must haves.

Back
Top Bottom