The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
How ironic is it that the dude with a bunch of Jordans in his avatar and not a single Lebron shoe is arguing that Lebron is better. A picture can say a thousand words. 

Last edited:
Jordan was the goat, every kid was Inspired by his greatness but only 2 ppl can even touch him one was just like him pretty much but now him and his ******* lakers and their bandwagon fake *** fans can go to hell now lol. And the other was told he was like him since 13 was on cruise control until reality smackrd him in the face and his brain finally saw things clearly and started matching his darwinized human evolution body/ability and he put that wack team on his back and shipped 2 chips. He is home now, this is like a movie script but real life. We are witnessing the greatest. Warriors vs cavs 2015 finals, warriors vs cavs 2016 finals.

Ya I was Inspired by jordan too. Thats why this is an unbiased comparison. Lebron is a way better person also. Boom goes the dynimte

I really hate getting involved in these things, but I can't stand when people bring up "he got cut from his hs team." He got cut from VARSITY as a sophmore. He played JV. It wasn't like this kid was a total scrub who couldn't ball in hs. And it was rare for players at that time to play Var if they weren't upper classmen, regardless of talent.

Anyway, this whole debate, and any other "player vs player" debate, is ridiculous and always will be, because we all know Allen Iverson was the greatest pound for pound player to ever play the game :lol:

Semi srs....

But I'm really disappointed that the XIIs are being pushed back. I wasn't grabbing the NSRLs anyway but I know a few who were planning to. But I'd rather have them fix the eyelet issue than have my laces get dismembered mid dunk/lay-up/jumper or getting off the couch (which is the most likely scenario :lol:). Hopefully the HoaLs will be good to go for the start of the season.

Lebron is a way better defender, passer, Rebounder, teammate, higher basketball iq and plays vs better athletes with smarter coaches on a day to day basis. Jordan was a better shooter which is huge ya with a great motor and was tougher a bit younger bz his mindset with a chip on his shoulder from getting cut in hs etc . That's all folks. real talk. Look at it logically seriously. witness greatness

fam...shut the hell up

Last edited:
Lets keep this about the shoes, sports talk belong in the sports thread.

Lebron is a way better defender, passer, Rebounder, teammate, higher basketball iq and plays vs better athletes with smarter coaches on a day to day basis. 
39 year old MJ on bad knees TORCHING PRIME Shawn Marion for 41, the guy who past his prime locked up LeBron in 2011 Finals
lol you mad broooo old degens living in Chicago are stuck in the past its all true. Steph Curry> Derick Rose too.
How?  He just had his best season ever putting up 25 ppg 8 apg, just like 2011 3rd year Derrick Rose.  Major difference?  GSW play at a MUCH higher pace, and have way more offensive weapons than the 2011 Bulls to rack up easy dimes.  So in essence Rose accounted for a higher percentage of Chicago's offense compared to Steph.  

Not to mention Derrick's biggest advantage, where Stephen Curry is absolutely atrocious defensively.  Meanwhile Rose is pretty good.  Curry is better than Rose now, sure.  Guy hasn't played in 2x years, and has had major knee injuries.  You're a fool if you think current Curry is better than 2011 Derrick Rose.

Last edited:
This is what happens when you leave a child to go online withouht supervision.

Last edited:

welp it's official this is now a TRUE LeBron thread
mean.gif

Jordan was the goat, every kid was Inspired by his greatness but only 2 ppl can even touch him one was just like him pretty much but now him and his ******* lakers and their bandwagon fake *** fans can go to hell now lol. And the other was told he was like him since 13 was on cruise control until reality smackrd him in the face and his brain finally saw things clearly and started matching his darwinized human evolution body/ability and he put that wack team on his back and shipped 2 chips. He is home now, this is like a movie script but real life. We are witnessing the greatest. Warriors vs cavs 2015 finals, warriors vs cavs 2016 finals.

Bron 2 and 3 in the Finals. Jordan 6 and 0 without ever going to game 7. Jordan being better than Bron isn't a opinion, it's a fact.

For as long as people continue to be so emotional in their hate for Lebron, there will always be people with nothing better to do bringing up the Jordan vs Lebron debate to bait everyone who can't help themselves.

Just let it goooooo...you're not as great at debating as you think you are :lol:

Back
Top Bottom