The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Let's talk about the 12 then. You 2 above me start the convo. What haven't we talked about already?
I don't need to start anything, this is a damn shoe thread...not a thread about MJ vs. Lebron. Take that to NBA thread....you can argue your little heart out about them  and Kobe, and then there is always that guy who says Bird and pisses everyone off.

i'll say this AJXII(my fav)>LJXII
tongue.gif
 and the 16s and 18se are gonna have a lot to live up to as well oh jimmy rustle in full effect LJXI>AJXI

So we've had a sneak peak of two all-star weekend shoes so far ( AJ X "Bull on Broadway" and the AJ X "Statue of Liberty"). So it looks like the theme they might be going with is NYC/NJ landmarks, so if that's the case....what landmark or NYC/NJ area might the inspiration for the LeBron XII? Thoughts? Or ideas of there being a different theme for Nike/Jordan Brand for the all-star game???

So we've had a sneak peak of two all-star weekend shoes so far ( AJ X "Bull on Broadway" and the AJ X "Statue of Liberty"). So it looks like the theme they might be going with is NYC/NJ landmarks, so if that's the case....what landmark or NYC/NJ area might the inspiration for the LeBron XII? Thoughts? Or ideas of there being a different theme for Nike/Jordan Brand for the all-star game???
Ehhh idk if that is the theme maybe its MSG for Lebron? Not sure. Yankee Stadium?

I saw the NRSLs at a Champs store. Clerk decided to bring them out to show a customer. Definitely hasn't changed my opinion (lukewarm). It felt light but I hate that side pod with the check. I asked him about the delay and recall. He didn't seem to know anything about.

I could see either of those, I was kinda thinking maybe Times Square or Empire State Building? 

I would be inclined to think along the Times Square lines as well. Broadway and Lady Liberty represent real HISTORY of NY, not just shows/musicals and the Statue, well represented "freedom" for all those coming from overseas. Fairly large pieces of NY history.

Times Square has that type of history and feel to it. MSG and the Empire State are too "narrow" to base anything around it. That being said, the ASG could very well implement all of those ideas however. That would make sense as well.

So anyone wanna talk about the XII or keep arguing about two players from different eras, who were both dominate, and recognized as the "best player on the planet"?

Yes, let's talk about the XII's. Anyone who has a pair, is your pair deffective?

I hope they don't have to recall the future releases back or delay. Hoping to get the kobe and Bron on the 31st

This is news to me :wow:

I say bring back the Big Apples :pimp:

Anyone care to do a photoshop :nerd:

View media item 1206145

Last edited:
I'm surprised your just noticing this Bob. All the ASG themes will be NYC inspired. I'm sure everyone has seen the subway map pic for the 2015 ASG. Hasn't the last few followed suit. NO/Gumbo H-Town/Space. For some reason Nike is also paying homage to the 96 ASG. Penny 1 and all white 11s dropping in a few weeks.

This is news to me
eek.gif

I say being back the Big Apples
pimp.gif

Anyone care to do a photoshop
nerd.gif
Word, and here is what I am talking about in case anyone has not seen these slated all-star weekend Jordans....

AJ "Lady Liberty"

AJ X "Bulls on Broadway"

I think Nike could really knock it out of the park if they do some sick landmark theme ASG shoes for KD, LeBron, and Kobe....

Those "Bulls on Broadway" actually remind me of the Big Apples with the all red upper and grey speckled bottom :\

Back
Top Bottom