The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

So the Heart of a Lions are scheduled now? Or this is old?

http://www.finishline.com/shoe-release-calendar
Lebron-Dancing.gif

Well, dope. Guess they are skipping the NSRL, maybe I can expect the Data on schedule then. 

This shoe is coming a week late, so I can expect the same for the Data for now.
Yup, I really think they dropped the ball trying to make a shoe so fast.

Be extremely funny if NSRL will be the new Christmas joints and the leaked pictures of the CW that has the snowflake on it turns into something else. 

Guess we will have to see.

The Original release date was the 22nd according to page 1
That portion in red writing was wrong, look directly below it at the description in grey "Launch Oct 30"  that came from the Nike LeBron 12 Launch Event.  They gave the October 30 date back then.  

LEBRON 12 Heart of a Lion – James has demonstrated the courageous heart of a lion while being tested both physically and mentally over his 11-year professional career. Launch: Oct. 30.

Last edited:

dwood crushing people dreams in here 
laugh.gif
Not trying to, I wish it were true, but people keep forgetting those release dates were announced at the launch event in September.  Clearly these have changed, and Nike (or Heidi Burgett) haven't said a peep about any new dates yet.  Just don't want people to get their hopes up and be disappointed for old dates that pop up in stores systems.  

Did anyone's order from Sports Authority ship?

As far as the USA Basketball gif, I actually respect Love for not going all wild like the rest of 'em over a W that the rest of the world already expects of Team USA. Anything less than gold would've been failure

Last edited:
At my work we had to send the NSRL and HofaL back. Nike is pushing all the release dates back. The NSRL will still be the first to drop.

This is pathetic. Nike has reached a whole new level of fail with this debacle... Going on 3+ weeks now, and total radio silence from Nike :smh:

I find it odd that after this much time, they still haven't managed to at least establish new release dates.

This is pathetic. Nike has reached a whole new level of fail with this debacle... Going on 3+ weeks now, and total radio silence from Nike :smh:

I find it odd that after this much time, they still haven't managed to at least establish new release dates.

It's even crazier that stores still have full size runs of defective pairs that Nike hasn't even told them to ship back :smh:

There's no way Nike is gonna drop new release dates when they still have defective pairs lingering around at retailers with the stores in limbo :x

It doesn't really matter to me at this point when they actually drop, it's just unbelievable how bad Nike really dropped the ball this time |I

We don't know what's going on behind the scenes. The factories could be refusing to absorb the total cost of (re)manufacturing the defective pairs or they could be waiting for the defective pairs to reach the factories (in China) first and re-apply the glue or use an entirely different eyelet. After they fix the defect, they (Nike) will have to re-test the sneaker to ensure that it doesn't happen again - this all takes time.

Spoke with a young guy working at FTL and he said Nike putting 6s on the shoes and somewhat redesigning them. Idk how reliable he is since I don't know him personally

Back
Top Bottom