The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Info out of FTL and FNL is worthless...they will be the last to know.  
mean.gif

Spoke with a young guy working at FTL and he said Nike putting 6s on the shoes and somewhat redesigning them. Idk how reliable he is since I don't know him personally
see that's the story i heard at champs is that they want to change the 6 to the 23, i know that our champs and FTA has already sent back both NSRL and HOL

From the email I've read at my store the only thing that is being fixed is the foamposite eyelet. The "6" will still be on the initial pairs like NSRL, HoL, Instinct, Meridian, Dunk Force, TDMs, and Datas. The Christmas/All Star I have no idea.

I find all of this fascinating. I'm not old enough to remember how things were, regarding sneakers, before the internet, so I can only imagine it being similar, in terms of uncertainty and apparent anxiety :lol:.

Those were undoubtedly simpler times with not nearly as many flavors and choices in hyped footwear.

Nike should just QS all of the 12 releases. I've only had a handful of experiences where I'd be browsing my regular spots & eye a new release I didn't know was slated to release.

I do remember vividly when the black foam maxes retroed in the early 2000s & I skipped lunch for like a week to make up some of the money to pay for it haha.

Last edited:
So we all wear the XI while Lebron sits that one out.

Now he gets his XII while we just stew around.

Well played.

These are my thoughts everyday I wake up and look at this thread :frown:

A few thingsbothered me with the big bang ones, so i did some change ups. Mostly my OCD at work though
View media item 1231684
View media item 1231702
Also went ahead and made chinas

Both look great and I'm loving your renderings, they came out nice :pimp:

It's just too bad we can't actually do these on ID and see what options they're gonna give us :smh:

Last edited:
A few things bothered me with the big bang ones, so i did some change ups. Mostly my OCD at work though

Both look great and I'm loving your renderings, they came out nice
pimp.gif

It's just too bad we can't actually do these on ID and see what options they're gonna give us
mean.gif
Thanks

the sort of things that paint can do with your renders though
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I had a miami nights in the works though 

Last edited:
Man seeing all these pics of what colorways might look like makes me really miss ID right now. They could have at least put it on the site so we could mess around with it even if we couldn't order.

A few things bothered me with the big bang ones, so i did some change ups. Mostly my OCD at work though

Both look great and I'm loving your renderings, they came out nice
pimp.gif

It's just too bad we can't actually do these on ID and see what options they're gonna give us
mean.gif
Thanks

the sort of things that paint can do with your renders though
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I had a miami nights in the works though 
Managed to finish that.

Back
Top Bottom