The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Nike should just give us ID options to make cw's from all previous brons except for cork and carbon fiber (less work on their part to just give us colors).

^They should also give us an option for regular glue or extra glue on the top eyelet. 
I want GITD glue.
roll.gif

Agreed.  That's a young black ghetto thing to do.  Very immature.  Especially given expectations.  What they did after this year's gold medal was embarrassing too. Thankfully Derrick Rose didn't act like a fool just like Love here.  Be professional.  They act like this was the first win of their career.  When representing your country, you don't make us look bad by rubbing the win in by dancing.  Poor taste.

People just let this comment slide? Interesting. It seemed pretty racist to me

[QUOTE url="/t/594262/the-official-nike-lebron-xii-thread-nsrl-delayed/6660#post_21842986"]
​As far as the USA Basketball gif, I actually respect Love for not going all wild like the rest of 'em over a W that the rest of the world already expects of Team USA. Anything less than gold would've been failure
Agreed.  That's a young black ghetto thing to do.  Very immature.  Especially given expectations.  What they did after this year's gold medal was embarrassing too. Thankfully Derrick Rose didn't act like a fool just like Love here.  Be professional.  They act like this was the first win of their career.  When representing your country, you don't make us look bad by rubbing the win in by dancing.  Poor taste.
[/quote] why does it have to be a black ghetto thing, smh

People just let this comment slide? Interesting. It seemed pretty racist to me
I definitely took offense to it, but felt like it would be smarter to not give it any attention.
I thought that was best as well but since it's been brought up instead of the continuation of ignoring..... why was it ghetto? bcuz they danced in celebration, oh so that's the only race, culture, and group of winners to ever dance and celebrate winning

You're ignorant. Hopefully you get banned.

Last edited:
I thought that was best as well but since it's been brought up instead of the continuation of ignoring..... why was it ghetto? bcuz they danced in celebration, oh so that's the only race, culture, and group of winners to ever dance and celebrate winning

I guess you can only dance and perform before games :lol:

Sports isnt as interesting without celebrating, trash talk, etc. I dont see how it's race issue here. Stupid comment.

I mean if we are being honest you don't see a lot of that from white players. Well at least I don't.

Who cares

It's a sport. A game.

You're supposed to be having fun. They aren't up in Apples corporate office dancing.

It's not a race issue, it's a division in intelligence. The dumb normally say dumb things and/or are easily influenced.

generally when you see racism on the internet they're either ignorant and not worth the reply or trolling.

on topic though, i'm anxious to see pics of the 12 low, when did we see first of the 11 low?

Back
Top Bottom