The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

GITD glue
someone already beat you to that 
laugh.gif

I mean if we are being honest you don't see a lot of that from white players. Well at least I don't.

Who cares what white players are doing.

When we do our own thing it has to be criticized or cause embarrassment?

That sounds like the thought process of someone trying to fit in.

*shrugs*

White or black it doesn't matter it really just has to do with how these dudes were raised. Love probably wasn't into that kind of culture I guess you could say but in sure he celebrates in his own way. Just cause the dancing is from trap music which is based out of the hood doesn't mean it's only blacks. I'm Spanish an I love that ****. Depends who you are and what you were raised around and influenced you.

haha i just scrolled up past the racism and saw it.

my bad. been offline for a few days.

bout a week ago, a week ago.

For a second I read this and was like what :\

Then I got it :lol:

As far as the ignorance goes I always fight it with intelligence :rolleyes

Flagged that stupid ish and kept it moving |I

I mean if we are being honest you don't see a lot of that from white players. Well at least I don't.
not sure if srs, i'm not sure of any team whether be predominantly any race that doesnt go crazy after a big win. And recently that one school got a whole nae nae circle going after they knocked duke out of the tourney last year, nobody said "those white hill billies are acting fools and should be ashamed of their selves for representing their school like that" they are just enjoying a great win like any other team.

No one's being "dishonest" and trying to argue that the ratio of black athletes to white athletes dancing in celebration is exactly equal. That would be silly. A lot of racist arguments try to boil things down to something that just seems like a simple observation, so that, when someone raises an objection, they seem irrational and over reactive. Just observing who dance and who doesn't is not the point, though; it's that, when someone says "that's a young black ghetto thing to do," there's an implied message that a certain behavior is connected to the idea of race. And that's stinkin' thinkin' lol!

*steps down from soap box..

Back to shoes please.

Shoes and culture are too highly correlated to stick only to shoes. But I hear ya tho. Shoe related:

This wait for XII's making me want them more instead of less unlike I have seen many people say on here. I guess I'm kinda weak in that sense.

Shoes and culture are too highly correlated to stick only to shoes. But I hear ya tho. Shoe related:

This wait for XII's making me want them more instead of less unlike I have seen many people say on here. I guess I'm kinda weak in that sense.
so far i dislike all of the colorways except for the NSRL's, but the id might be the best yet IMO.

When did dancing become about race? Brazilians, colombians and other ethnicities dance after scoring in soccer or after a game, so to even bring up race or upbringing is just ridiculous.

Btw what I said was a lie. You asked for a lie so I have one. An funny how they restocked like if that's nike's way of saying sorry.

What's worse is they didn't even restock the one pair people really want, Multi-color Lows

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom