The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Did I miss a change of release date for the Dunk Force? Thought they were still 11/11, thread title says 11/12? NDC and FTL still show 11/11.

man, i had worn my HOAL 12s out a couple times after getting them on release day, yesterday i wore WTL 11s and the comfort difference for me is astronomical. it was such a step back in comfort going back to the 11, i was watching interstellar and halfway through the movie i had to loosen my laces (may have tied them too tight) to relieve pressure to my forefoot. lookin forward to rockin the 12s to the cavs/nuggets game tonight and ill finally get a chance to ball in them next week. really lookin forward to that.

Last edited:
man, i had worn my HOAL 12s out a couple times after getting them on release day, yesterday i wore WTL 11s and the comfort difference for me is astronomical. it was such a step back in comfort going back to the 11, i was watching interstellar and halfway through the movie i had to loosen my laces (may have tied them too tight) to relieve pressure to my forefoot. lookin forward to rockin the 12s to the cavs/nuggets game tonight and ill finally get a chance to ball in them next week. really lookin forward to that.

Won't be disappointed. Imo these are like an evolution of the Xs - previously my favorite LeBron to date for playing basketball in.

So the HoaLs aren't "cheeks" anymore Bob?
Sorry, I couldn't resist! :lol:

Naw bruh, only colorway that I ever really felt were glutes are Meridians :lol:

I thought HoaL's were cool but a tad mediocre but again I have yet to see them in person :smh:

I actually think most of the colorways are cool but none excite me as much as Datas followed by Instincts :pimp:

Yeah old box was the giveaway.

It'd be cool if they made a first game CW for lebron a la the AZG he wore in Sacramento. Colorblocking could be kinda similar...

Yeah old box was the giveaway.

It'd be cool if they made a first game CW for lebron a la the AZG he wore in Sacramento. Colorblocking could be kinda similar...
Exactly what I'm hoping for lol... I have a couple iD pairs made with AZG inspirations but not pulling the trigger quite yet

Why they wouldn't try to capitalize on that for this first season he's back beats me.

They could even release it as a pack - AZGs and 12s together for like 400 retail with classic CWs... I'd cop lol

Why they wouldn't try to capitalize on that for this first season he's back beats me.

They could even release it as a pack - AZGs and 12s together for like 400 retail with classic CWs... I'd cop lol
Would cop too 
roll.gif

They'll probably go the route of tweeting Nike iD pairs with past inspirations like last years XI haha

I think it's all because nike didn't expect Bron to go back to Cleveland. Colors and stuff were already set and in the line for production if I assume correctly.

I mean heck, there are no real Cleveland colors on the horizon and the HoL are more Miami heat than anything else

Nike sees brons going home letter: "bruh.... Bron could have at least told us not to put the 6 on the shoes...." :lol:

Last edited:

They could even release it as a pack - AZGs and 12s together for like 400 retail with classic CWs... I'd cop lol
roll.gif

you think they'll go that low? this is nike we're talking about

Exactly what I'm hoping for lol... I have a couple iD pairs made with AZG inspirations but not pulling the trigger quite yet
swoosh outline was something they should have brought back. it was on the 9 i believe, the 10 and they just dropped it after the 11 for some odd reason 
ohwell.gif

swoosh outline was something they should have brought back. it was on the 9 i believe, the 10 and they just dropped it after the 11 for some odd reason 
ohwell.gif
It'd be really nice... adds just the right amount of detail imo.  This is actually a small detail that I really like about the HoaL, that hyper crimson outline on the swoosh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom