The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I think it's all because nike didn't expect Bron to go back to Cleveland. Colors and stuff were already set and in the line for production if I assume correctly.

I mean heck, there are no real Cleveland colors on the horizon and the HoL are more Miami heat than anything else

Nike sees brons going home letter: "bruh.... Bron could have at least told us not to put the 6 on the shoes...." :lol:

Great point - I hadn't even thought about the little to no turnaround time. Nike if you read this give the people what they want next year! Lol

Great point - I hadn't even thought about the little to no turnaround time. Nike if you read this give the people what they want next year! Lol

If you look at the production dates of the HoL's...most likely we are looking at sometime over the summer, maybe even earlier...but the 13's are most likely already designed and colorways being thought out. This stuff is done so far in advance it's ridiculous.

The only way for Nike to make changes at this point is to completely scrap the shank plate molds (in regards to the "6") and have new ones sculpted AND manufactured, then start producing new "23" pairs. That's a lot of money to do that all again when the manufacturing process is in full swing. IMO...

I got stone feet because I never had issues with comfort with the XI and I thought the XII was chill comfort wise but nothing to go nuts about.

Last edited:
I got stone feet because I never had issues with comfort with the XI and I thought the XII was chill comfort wise but nothing to go nuts about.
compared to the posite around the toe of the 11 its worthy of the praise haha

China gets the cool Dunk Force Package with case:

Releasing worldwide on November 11th, the 'Dunk Force'  edition is the next colorway of the LeBron 12. While they are a GR everywhere, China is set to get a special version. The China 'Dunk Force' LeBron 12 release will come packaged with a matching t-shirt inside a special edition combat style box. This version is exclusive to Nike  retail locations throughout China as well as online at nike.cn.

Last edited:

Happy with my pair for $120 but these really feel like a take down model from last year IMO.
Whats your reasoning for this?

Happy with my pair for $120 but these really feel like a take down model from last year IMO.
really i thought they felt worlds better than the 11s

really i thought they felt worlds better than the 11s
i'll second this, comfort on these is superb, thought the mesh would give alot more than it does but its still flexible enough to not cause problems.

compared to the posite around the toe of the 11 its worthy of the praise haha
I think the complaints stem from those with wide feet.

I didn't have a problem with the XI either.
Ok let me elaborate a little I guess. I have not worn these legitimately yet or hooped in them. I just slipped them on to make sure they were the right size.

My comment on feeling like a take down model, I meant in hand, looks, construction, and a relatively boring design. XI's felt great to me too, and the snug toe actually broke in and felt good with the posits after wearing them a few minutes. 

I guess design wise, I just expected something more from the LBJ line...

laugh.gif
@ these Lebron XII "Pressures"
On the real, this is not a bad colorway at all.
pimp.gif
   Would cop if they were real.

Ok let me elaborate a little I guess. I have not worn these legitimately yet or hooped in them. I just slipped them on to make sure they were the right size.

My comment on feeling like a take down model, I meant in hand, looks, construction, and a relatively boring design. XI's felt great to me too, and the snug toe actually broke in and felt good with the posits after wearing them a few minutes. 

I guess design wise, I just expected something more from the LBJ line...
The design of the 12s has grown on me alot.. the only thing I dont really like is how the swoosh sits so low to the ground, but other than that the sneaker is pretty dope looking.

IMO the 12s look best from this angle

Releasing worldwide on November 11th, the 'Dunk Force'  edition is the next colorway of the LeBron 12. While they are a GR everywhere, China is set to get a special version. The China 'Dunk Force' LeBron 12 release will come packaged with a matching t-shirt inside a special edition combat style box. This version is exclusive to Nike  retail locations throughout China as well as online at nike.cn.

Box reminds me of the special edition camo foam pro box. Wanted it to be honest.

And this box >>>> than the special lebron xi packaging that came with the FI and Aways on a few pairs.

Box reminds me of the special edition camo foam pro box. Wanted it to be honest.

And this box >>>> than the special lebron xi packaging that came with the FI and Aways on a few pairs.
Yes, and yes.  Box is dope.  

That spandex carrying thing that came with the XI's was so lame.  

Welp I just came from the mall and I am able to hold out to another good deal comes around on the HOL...nice shoe still so dont get me wrong...going to go ahead and pick up the turbo xi lows to finally get them off my list!

Last edited:

Releasing worldwide on November 11th, the 'Dunk Force' edition is the next colorway of the LeBron 12. While they are a GR everywhere, China is set to get a special version. The China 'Dunk Force' LeBron 12 release will come packaged with a matching t-shirt inside a special edition combat style box. This version is exclusive to Nike retail locations throughout China as well as online at nike.cn.
View media item 1251128

"23" on the shirt lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom