The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
those Dunk forces are growing on me.. but I wont cop those unless I can get them for the very low.. like 120ish.. I gotta stay strong for Datas

I dont see any aways on JJ and Villa, but even when they did have them they were still 200 dollars. those shoes sold well so they had no reason to discount them.  
Bruh, I don't understand why you keep beating a dead horse. All those sites had them discounted. Ask @LyPac  he bought a pair from JJ last week. They didn't sell that well and they were under $200 at all those sites. None of the GR XIs sold well

Last edited:
First look at the Akron PE for this season: 

That gold posite 
nthat.gif

those would be a day 1 cop for me

I dont see any aways on JJ and Villa, but even when they did have them they were still 200 dollars. those shoes sold well so they had no reason to discount them.  
Bruh, I don't understand why you keep beating a dead horse. All those sites had them discounted. Ask @LyPac
 he bought a pair from JJ last week. They didn't sell that well and they were under $200 at all those sites. None of the GR XIs sold well
yes they did

yes they did
Selling well is a relative term. When I seen just about every GR sitting on shelves and getting discounted they didn't sell well to me, especially compared to let's say a retro JB shoe. If you're going by Nike's claims that they sold more XIs than any other Lebron model then yeah I suppose you can interpret that as selling well. But thats besides the point, which was that Aways were on sale last week and they could be had for under retail a year after release

Last edited:
yes they did
Selling well is a relative term. When I seen just about every GR sitting on shelves and getting discounted they didn't sell well to me, especially compared to let's say a retro JB shoe. If you're going by Nike's claims that they sold more XIs than any other Lebron model then yeah I suppose you can interpret that as selling well. But thats besides the point, which was that Aways were on sale last week and they could be had for under retail a year after release

you don't have to go by nikes word to know there were some colors that sold EXTREMELY well.

the KP, Miami Nights, and Aways did numbers. Thats a fact.

Akron got a PE, not BC Lebron is from there; but BC of the University of Akron. His high school coach went on to coach there and one of the 4 horsemen played there
I do know that...

wasn't tryin to get all sappy with that post too haha. my bad

Last edited:
you don't have to go by nikes word to know there were some colors that sold EXTREMELY well.

3 out 20+ colorways did numbers. Whoop dee doo. And FYI I see Miami Nights on sale in a few sizes on JJ as we speak. 

3 out 20+ colorways did numbers. Whoop dee doo. And FYI I see Miami Nights on sale in a few sizes on JJ as we speak. 

you said none of the GR XIs sold well. NONE = ANY.
Just because you see some on sale, it doesn't mean anything about total units sold.

Oh my... those Akrons :pimp:

I've said it in here (or the XI thread) but Akron VIIs are a grail that I know I'm never gonna drop the money people want for them. These would satisfy me.

Just because you see some on sale, it doesn't mean anything about total units sold.
I mean if you really wanna nitpick every word I said and take it literally thats fine. This conversation is just going back and forth, so I'll stop. They're a flop in my eyes, regardless of what anyone says. If you believe the XIs did well, I'll respect your opinion and move on

Last edited:

I mean if you really wanna nitpick every word I said and take it literally thats fine. This conversation is just going back and forth, so I'll stop. They're a flop in my eyes, regardless of what anyone says. If you think the XIs did well, I'll respect your opinion and move on

i just don't understand how you can even make that believable. the lebron 11 sales/earnings have been posted at different times and the dollar signs say sold extremely well. you think because it didn't sell out its a flop. thats extremely narrow minded.

i just don't understand how you can even make that believable. the lebron 11 sales/earnings have been posted at different times and the dollar signs say sold extremely well. you think because it didn't sell out its a flop. thats extremely narrow minded.

Again, I respect your opinion and my stance still doesn't change. And yes perhaps I am being narrow minded, but I take sales figures from public companies with a grain of salt. I've audited enough publicly traded companies to know that there are countless ways they can go about padding numbers. Not saying that this is in fact the case here, just exercising professional skepticism

Last edited:

Again, I respect your opinion and my stance still doesn't change. And yes perhaps I am being narrow minded, but I take sales figures from public companies with a grain of salt. I've audited enough publicly traded companies to know that there are countless ways they can go about padding numbers. Not saying that this is in fact the case here, just exercising professional skepticism

um ok. according you your theory then, the only products that sell well are sell outs. only GR products that sell well are Jordan Retro shoes.

11s sold very well worldwide, majority of the releases sold out in Europe. No shoe will do Jordan numbers but most do very well.

Bruh, I don't understand why you keep beating a dead horse. All those sites had them discounted. Ask @LyPac  he bought a pair from JJ last week. They didn't sell that well and they were under $200 at all those sites. None of the GR XIs sold well
KPs, GKs, Aways.. all sold well.. what are you talking about.. and getting them on discount like 160-180 isnt 120..  

go on JJ right now.. they have 0 aways.  

Back
Top Bottom