The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
as a rams fan i pray that these hit the market for us. The first cw of the 12 that i even like at that. Please nike release these.

That is spot on with the Rams color. We just pray for the Rams regardless. Lol. Shaun Hill tho.

Last edited:
That Akron pair is cool but I'm not too crazy about the Navy upper :\

I'm more excited about the gold posite imagining the possibilities of what else will get put together with it :wow:

That Akron pair is cool but I'm not too crazy about the Navy upper
ohwell.gif

I'm more excited about the gold posite imagining the possibilities of what else will get put together with it
eek.gif
Same here, not digging the navy and I feel like that shoe either has too much gold or not enough.

I would like to see something like these done with gold, white and red

I'm curious to know, am I the only one that doesn't feel zoom in any nikes? I'm not talking about Lebron X zoom, I mean zoom in shoes like Kobes. I feel like it's more for bigger players so maybe that's why, but I don't feel any cushion with zoom.

I'm curious to know, am I the only one that doesn't feel zoom in any nikes? I'm not talking about Lebron X zoom, I mean zoom in shoes like Kobes. I feel like it's more for bigger players so maybe that's why, but I don't feel any cushion with zoom.
I have never felt the difference in cushioning in any shoe ever. Max Air, Zoom Air, Tuned Air, Shox, Lunarlon, Those pods in the Jordan XXs. Everything feels exactly the same to me.

Last edited:
Nah I'm the same way, I don't notice zoom much. The only exception I can think of is foams, I can definitely feel it in them.

I have never felt the difference in cushioning in any shoe ever. Max Air, Zoom Air, Tuned Air, Shox, Lunarlon, Those pods in the Jordan XXs. Everything feels exactly the same to me.

Might as well play in some chuck Taylor's then haha this is crazy

this is a great trend.  HoL at 20% off and still sitting

Probably because most grabbed off of NBA store on discount already :\

Or it could simply be cause of the fact HoaL's are sort of weak :lol:

Or it's because these are a super gr and many of the people that don't have them now are waiting for a better price :smile:

I dont feel the cushion in zoom, its a I can feel the ground type feeling. Want to say the cushion feels hard and non existent but imo is better than eva

Man I've always been able to feel the difference in zoom vs. other types of air. Air maxes always been great for comfort but not when I want to actually play a sport bc I don't have good ground feel. Always liked zoom the most bc I feel like it's great cushioning without hindering ground feel.

I'm just waiting for these kids on my local FB group to cop a pair so i can lowball em lol

My sneaker buying procedures have changed now that I got a house, gotta stay in my lane

It is interesting as to how courteous, polite discourse is discouraged here by fans of what should be considered meretricious items. Sure, if one uses the product for which they were intended, and then disagrees with the value and function of said product, I don't see why people are so threatened by differing opinions through the manner of suggestion or comment. Automatically the questioning of someone's authority, qualifications or character come about, which reduces the discussion to mere finger pointing, instead of allowing the individual to expand on why they feel as they feel.

It's the reason that columnists on the subject of sneakers, consider sneakerheads ill equipped to command the respect of these shoe companies.

The only value these shoe companies see in you, is how much you will spend on cheaply made, overpriced, product.

Funny thing is, perhaps sadly, you'll gleefully defend the company that is insulting you. 

Many of you do not even know that you are even being insulted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom