The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
cmon nike just discontinue the 12's and try again releasing 13's early.. no point in wasting time like this smh :smh:

WHY ARE YOU HERE :stoneface:

tumblr_m37wfkY19S1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Would have to disagree.
Vets Day would be instant double cop if released and the pattern on the posite is:smokin
View media item 1263980

I love this colorway and I'm not really big on predominately grey kicks :wow:

I hope Bron doesn't pull any of his old tricks this time around and keep all the good stuff for himself :smh:

Never know we may end up seeing these things get released as a ID4 colorway in the summer :nerd:

Hopefully :frown:

Would have to disagree.
Vets Day would be instant double cop if released and the pattern on the posite is:smokin
I love this colorway and I'm not really big on predominately grey kicks
eek.gif

I hope Bron doesn't pull any of his old tricks this time around and keep all the good stuff for himself
mean.gif

Never know we may end up seeing these things get released as a ID4 colorway in the summer
nerd.gif

Hopefully
frown.gif
that would be nice I got the Cap-A belt buckle and tee already to go, guess I should go to spencer's and get the hat and socks just incase
nerd.gif

BThomas took a beating today

lol nah only one of them gif's was good... the rest were played... but the good one was hilarious lmao!

just voicing the obvious at this point and will keep it movin... not sayin anything the rest of world isnt already saying by calling this shoe wack... and nothing u havent already heard i get that.... but wut a dissapointment.... these thing are f'n terrible lmfao :rofl:

lol nah only one of them gif's was good... the rest were played... but the good one was hilarious lmao!

just voicing the obvious at this point and will keep it movin... not sayin anything the rest of world isnt already saying by calling this shoe wack... and nothing u havent already heard i get that.... but wut a dissapointment.... these thing are f'n terrible lmfao :rofl:
nbakoberock.gif

Last edited:

View media item 1264194

View media item 1264219

Last edited:

anigif_enhanced-5123-1411005207-13.gif

http://gifsoup.com

View media item 1264225

Last edited:

View media item 1264240

Last edited:

View media item 1264230

Last edited:

View media item 1264242

Used Birthday code with another coupon yesterday at Champs (in store) on Dunkmans with no problem, guy said all coupons can be used on 12's that are released now.  
lol , yesterday i tried to use my military discount on dunkmans at champs and dude said he can;t because they are limited.. i couldnt help but laugh and walked away.. 

they look real nice in person, but not 200 dollars nice..hopefully i will pick up a pair during a black friday sale. 

lol , yesterday i tried to use my military discount on dunkmans at champs and dude said he can;t because they are limited.. i couldnt help but laugh and walked away.. 

they look real nice in person, but not 200 dollars nice..hopefully i will pick up a pair during a black friday sale. 

That whole chain(Footlocker, Footaction and Champs) with new releases. :smh:

It makes you walk right over to FNL

I laugh to myself when they give you the receipt and mention if you do the survey, you'll get a discount. I can barely use my VIP rewards.

just voicing the obvious at this point and will keep it movin... not sayin anything the rest of world isnt already saying by calling this shoe wack... and nothing u havent already heard i get that.... but wut a dissapointment.... these thing are f'n terrible lmfao
roll.gif
That's definitely Phuzzy 
laugh.gif

That whole chain(Footlocker, Footaction and Champs) with new releases. :smh:

It makes you walk right over to FNL

I laugh to myself when they give you the receipt and mention if you do the survey, you'll get a discount. I can barely use my VIP rewards.

When HOH wouldn't let me use my VIP rewards on the WTL tee because it was a QS........... :smh:

FNL really does it right with there rewards system. What really grinds my gears with FL company is that I earn the the VIP rewards purchasing primarily limited or Street date merchandise, but yet I can't use the rewards on those items. Hell I don't buy anything else! I typically let the rewards expire or toss them away. Have one that expires in a couple of days, now that I think about it.

Back
Top Bottom