The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
FNL really does it right with there rewards system. What really grinds my gears with FL company is that I earn the the VIP rewards purchasing primarily limited or Street date merchandise, but yet I can't use the rewards on those items. Hell I don't buy anything else! I typically let the rewards expire or toss them away. Have one that expires in a couple of days, now that I think about it.

I also hate how it no longer keeps a tally of points so that you can accrue enough towards a reward; meaning if I do 4 separate $50 purchases, I get no rewards. It's a subtle way to shave away from the consumer.

@The7onius barbarianbob barbarianbob

anigif_longform-original-27041-1409770108-19.gif

:rofl:

That's definitely Phuzzy :lol:

+1 which is a shame. The world knows?? Now while there haven't been any "these are amazing must have" performance reviews...most decent reviews (including yours) have been positive on their performance. Oh well...

Saw the Dunk Force in person over the weekend. Cool CW. Better in person than pics for sure.

When HOH wouldn't let me use my VIP rewards on the WTL tee because it was a QS........... :smh:
lol stuff like that grinds my gears.. It's like I you won't let me use the rewards I earned from spending money with your company., worst customer service is at FTL/Champs/

And they are just so inconsistent with how they I force their policies.. I got KPs on day one using military discount.. But dunk mans are limited and I can't use it?!?

lol stuff like that grinds my gears.. It's like I you won't let me use the rewards I earned from spending money with your company., worst customer service is at FTL/Champs/

And they are just so inconsistent with how they I force their policies.. I got KPs on day one using military discount.. But dunk mans are limited and I can't use it?!?
Yea they definitely need to adopt Finish Line's policy on rewards and eliminate exclusions. These aren't just regular coupons that are sent out, these were earned spending our own money.  Besides, they are only $10 anyways (compared to Finish Line's $20), so all it really does it take off tax and a couple dollars off the MSRP.

The FTL family has the worst rewards because there is no set policy on how it works. Sometimes its no go on retros and sometimes it is. Its really at the managers discretion for the most part. I usually wind up spending them on elite socks and shoe cleaners.

Wow I just noticed this is my young buck Rondae from around the way
eek.gif

I totally forgot he played for Arizona and didn't even think about it when those XII's got posted
mean.gif

Next time he comes home I'm a have to tell him to bring me a pair of them PE's
smokin.gif

I'm so serious though, I'm a really make a few calls tomorrow
laugh.gif

When HOH wouldn't let me use my VIP rewards on the WTL tee because it was a QS...........
mean.gif

mine would've let me but for shoes that they don't i just have to wait 2wks and shoes ain't moving like that so i can be patient.....for now

Yall really get after it on Mondays!
you should see them on Tuesdays
laugh.gif

Yeah cycling off HGH has done a number on him lol (jst joking lol - prepares to get roasted).

Last edited:
what is this here...............................

this the lebron watch thread................

on a note about the shoe's are the insticts dropping on FNL because all i see is the pre-school size 

yall act like you didn't see the X and XI threads and how it was kept light and humorous in nature, no need to be serious, we talking bout shoes

some yall in here acting like Justin Timberlake bcuz of a few gifs

thats cool tho but we talking about calfs now

i mean light hearted is funny (i come for jokes and gif (mostly to steal and reuse somewhere else J/K
laugh.gif
),  but when folks start reaching to reach about the size of another mans legs bruh........ you gotta admit tho its reaching and or creepy 

DSG HOL pair just came in...box is a little beat up and the kicks came with some glue stains where the midsole connects to the mesh....not complaining I won't be looking at my feet when I walk or hoop.

thats cool tho but we talking about calfs now

i mean light hearted is funny (i come for jokes and gif (mostly to steal and reuse somewhere else J/K
laugh.gif
),  but when folks start reaching to reach about the size of another mans legs bruh........ you gotta admit tho its reaching and or creepy
there are worse things, jeans/pants/leggings trust me calfs ain't even reaching the halfway absurded point, i need to go see if my local PX has gotten in any XII yet

Yeah it is weird judging a man's leg haha, I was semi-trolling I guess with that HGH comment.

I will say that it's kinda crazy that Lebrons sig line is driving and debuting new tech to be used on various sectors of Nike. Like the Hex Zoom being used on trainers and running shoes and I'm sure we will see megafuse on other shoes, as well.

Back
Top Bottom