The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Bruh instincts look GREAT.....after todays debacle I know why I'm going after less and less jordans....need these nsrl and datas near 160 hopefully a black friday deal pops up on the nsrl's

All these pairs getting discounts 1 day or 2 after they drop got me thinking to wait for saturday on the NSRLs and hopefully get them online for $160-180.

SAID I WASNT GOING TO COP ANY 12'S BUT THE PURPLE ON THE INSTINCTS IS DOPE! THEN GOT WIND TO COP FOR $120!

#NOBRAINER

I DO WANT THE NSRL & SIX MERIDIANS THOUGH.

meridian print will be better than instinct print by a mile and then some
laugh.gif
Not disagreeing with that one bit. Nothing about instinct is appealing at all. Haven't seen, or made, one that I would pay money for yet. The "Prelude 2" grey ones are the closest to being wearable.

I def need the nsrl's to hit the 160 mark for me. i;m hoping becuase theyre kind of ugly cats will sleep on em

meridian print will be better than instinct print by a mile and then some
laugh.gif
Not disagreeing with that one bit. Nothing about instinct is appealing at all. Haven't seen, or made, one that I would pay money for yet. The "Prelude 2" grey ones are the closest to being wearable.
ah I didn't think about going the prelude 2 route that's my fav kobe prelude

Bro, sense, you did not make.
This post is shrouded in metachlorians
alien.gif

roll.gif

I def need the nsrl's to hit the 160 mark for me. i;m hoping becuase theyre kind of ugly cats will sleep on em
bruh chill, 90% are going to be sleeping til the Feb for the ASG, every release so far has been able to about 20% off on the first 3 releases it's not changing by the time the NSRLs drop
nerd.gif

Bro, sense, you did not make.

wait so let me get this straight..

you're trying to buy a shoe that to you is kind of ugly?? :rofl:  

I mean yea, imo they're kind of ugly. I only mean ugly in terms of aesthetics. but that's one of the reasons I like them. They're kinda weird. The color palette combination isn't something I necessarily have. The colors don't flow in an aesthetically pleasing way per se, but they're cool enough. I don't have to completely love everything I spend money on. In some instances I'll just like one aspect of it, but thats enough for me to pull the trigger. Especially if I can foresee decent chill fits. It's like buying a cd because your favorite song is on it. technically you're just spending 14 bucks for 1 song. Same concept on a more expensive scale.

For reference, I think the trillion Dollar Mans are ugly as ****. Too ugly to get. Not like fun ugly. Lol

Last edited:
^im assuming he wants a solid white outsole, which isn't there. But the glitches seem to suggest a solids are coming! Then, first games will be mine!

Ended up buying another pair of HOL and a pair of Instincts off the DSG deal for 2 of my clients since they always send me pictures of them hooping in UA kicks.. wanted to give them something different and better for a change, hopefully they'll enjoy their first Brons and the XII!

Back
Top Bottom