The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Odd, Swoosh has the Dunk Forces and Heart of a Lion for the full $200 but the just-released Instincts for the discount of $120.

Looks like the Zoom Air setup differs on some colorways.

The description of the NSRL available on Nike Store BR says it has FIVE Zoom units in the midfoot and confirms it with this picture:

And Nike Store US says it has FOUR Zoom units in the midfoot and confirms it with this picture:

If you look at it, you'll notice there's a empty pod, like on the Hypercross.

Now I ask: why?????

ps.: I accidentally posted it two times before it was finished. broken hand problems

Last edited:
Saw HOaL, Instincts, and the other one... Uh... Wow it was that forgettable. Honestly seeing these in person completely killed my hype for the TDM. Didn't even want to try them on.

Official pics up
How do you guys feel about matchy-matchy outfits? I don't mind the shirts, but I feel like the socks and the hat are too much. The only Lebron snapbacks worth something are the championship ones. 
Team matchy matchy rep disagrees with that statement, however this yrs gear sucks the socks are to expensive and the hat logos are to small and off center, shirts still good to go though

pass on the orange NSRL

still waiting for something to wow :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to grab these or the NSRL. Then I'm going to cool it until the ASG pairs come out. Which I will stand by those being the best so far and if they aren't I will put my foot in my mouth lol.

Looks like the Zoom Air setup differs on some colorways.

The description of the NSRL available on Nike Store BR says it has FIVE Zoom units in the midfoot and confirms it with this picture:

View media item 1274604

And Nike Store US says it has FOUR Zoom units in the midfoot and confirms it with this picture:

View media item 1274609

If you look at it, you'll notice there's a empty pod, like on the Hypercross.

Now I ask: why?????

ps.: I accidentally posted it two times before it was finished. broken hand problems

Pretty sure that fifth one (under the pinky toe). Is always the same color as the midsole. Basically phylon filled.

Yeah, there are only 4 pods.

Interesting. Tried on the white/red pair and the instincts this weekend and it felt like there was a different underfoot. Wonder if that what it was and why with the same model shoe, why the zoom air setup would be different?

Last edited:
Just took them out of the wash and have to air-dry them. Otherwise I would have thrown them on.

Black vs the Darkest navy I've ever seen:

with Heart of a Lion:

Really wanted to these to work out for me for basketball, but I'm done playing in them. The heel zoom is amazing. The fit, flexibility, and heel to toe transition are very good. Ventilation is good. Traction is good when the floor are mostly clean but gets slippery quick with dust on the floor (which is a problem too often for my tastes). The forefoot zoom just isn't cutting it for me. It's not cushioned nor responsive enough after plenty of break in. I just like the forefoot zoom better in the XX8 SEs and the KD 7s. The Lebron XIIs are nice shoes and I can see why they would be great for some people. I just can't justify paying $200 + tax for an okay shoe when better options are available for less.

Any performence comparisons to te kobe 9. Random but that what I currently ball in and I'm intrigued by these.

Thanks .

I don't know this "Lewiup" but yes.3 Instincts,3 HOL, 6 ID so far. All in on the 12.
A "Lewi up" is to buy triple of one pair of shoes. This is a termed coined by and named after Lewi1913 who I still see around in the threads occasionally. Dude goes ham and triples up on pairs he really likes, which is pretty much all of the pairs he buys it seems lmao

I don't know this "Lewiup" but yes.3 Instincts,3 HOL, 6 ID so far. All in on the 12.
A "Lewi up" is to buy triple of one pair of shoes. This is a termed coined by and named after Lewi1913 who I still see around in the threads occasionally. Dude goes ham and triples up on pairs he really likes, which is pretty much all of the pairs he buys it seems lmao
i was being facetious.

Back
Top Bottom