The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I still don't get DSG. Mine hasn't been canceled and every size is there. NDC is finally working again and you can add strait to cart now but for retail.
DSG will prob be the plastic eyelet. HOL was. Have to send them back this week.

Went ahead and copped of NDC. Easier to send back if they are not the metal eyelets.

Went to the store and these are ok. I thought they would be brighter. They looked sort of dull. I'll wait until they go on sale, if not, oh well.

Put a ID order while it was 15% anyway.

I SEE THE INSTINCTS ARE A DISTANT MEMORY ON NDC!! LOL!

I GUESS ONCE MORE PICS STARTED TO COME THIS WEEK FOLKS WENT AND FEASTED ON THEM.

k bye 
roll.gif

I SEE THE INSTINCTS ARE A DISTANT MEMORY ON NDC!! LOL!

I GUESS ONCE MORE PICS STARTED TO COME THIS WEEK FOLKS WENT AND FEASTED ON THEM.

No, NDC is doing what they've been doing a lot lately. Taking them down only to add them back as a "restock" later.

nerd.gif
 Yall got me feeling uneasy about passing on these joints. So is it a general consensus that we will not get to wear these at the disco?

Got my pair. The blue isn't as bright as the pictures make them seem. Colors look dry almost like a matte finish. What you guys think? No more lebrons for me until the ASG though.

Back
Top Bottom