The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Got my pair. The blue isn't as bright as the pictures make them seem. Colors look dry almost like a matte finish. What you guys think? No more lebrons for me until the ASG though.

This is exactly how I felt.

I thought they were more a Dolphin blue/green.

Picked up a pair this morning with no hassle except getting around all of the Black Friday shoppers (for other items) but othere than that I was in and out. Im still slightly on the fence about keeping them though. I really believe these are going to be pretty available over the next few weeks with discounts.

This is exactly how I felt.

I thought they were more a Dolphin blue/green.
Exactly. A lot of editing went into this CW when they put up those pictures for it. An I thought it was just the pairs in the store but I guess this is all around everywhere. Now that makes me curious about the Meridians too.

Got my pair. The blue isn't as bright as the pictures make them seem. Colors look dry almost like a matte finish. What you guys think? No more lebrons for me until the ASG though.
Pics? So it doesn't have the glossy look to it? That might be a good thing.

I'll see how the Meridian's look tomorrow in person.

but I haven't been wowed by any colorway so far.

Probably will just end up waiting for the Data's. I should get my ID before those come out though.

Data is def a go for me. My only issue with the Meridian is its to orange in pics. I like how that mesh part is different than the rest of the upper on the other CWs.

Last edited:
Pics? So it doesn't have the glossy look to it? That might be a good thing.
I brought em to my house so going to have to hold on for that pic but yeah it doesn't. Like how the others do this one doesn't seem to have a shine or gloss to any of it. It's not bad really just looks different

Still trying to decide which to get: Instincts or NSRL? 
grin.gif

HOL have just been delivert!!!!!

Edit: have you guys checked out the pics of the NSRL's and Instincts on City Gear....imo they make the kix look 10 times sexier!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom